The "UNOFFICIAL" WW Legacy Products FAQ thread....

BarnBoy

Region
USA
City
Pleasanton, CA
There are basically three different WW Legacy Frames that can be either purchased as a frame or complete bike. Just talk to @pushkar, he can do anything you want!

Titanium UC Pro (135mm QR or Thru Axle) Beautiful titanium frames!!!
Commuter_Pro_3rd_Set_Of_Re-edits_6_of_11_1800x1800.jpg

Titanium Crosstour (170mm QR or Thru Axle)
Titanium Crosstour (197mm QR or Thru Axle) (made to order)
Bike_1_360_View_5_of_8_1800x1800.jpg

Travalanche (148mm Thru Axle)- Basically an Exess Bikes HP-E180 with a bunch of upgrades! The first WW FS offering before Hydra….
Take a look at this video to see what kind of stress testing is done to this frame... (OMG!)
Screen_Shot_2020-03-12_at_11.08.42_AM_1800x1800.png

Motor, Controller & Battery - The WW web page has the best information as to the Bafang Ultra motor, the Archon X1 power and battery options. The DERESTRICTED THROTTLE option allows you to program your throttle above 750W (1000W w/ Kindernay IGH option). This option will only allow you to break your drive train and is thus not advised. Just know that 750W is 1HP, 1500W is 2HP, and 2300W is 3.1HP. In the USA anything above 1HP or >28mph is considered a “Motor Bike” or “Moped”…

Colors- These are absolutely beautiful titanium frames. Do you really want to put paint on it??? The Travalanche comes in black(??).

Frame Dimensions- As of now, only the M and L frames are available. But I’m sure Pushkar can be persuaded to do others (S & XL) if you really encourage him to do so…

The Kindernay Option- The Kindernay IGH is an option, but not with a belt unless UC Pro (& Crosstour???). Belt is not currently available on the Travalanche…
With a belt drive, the Kindernay can accept as small as a 22T cog (14T chain), and potentially a 60T up front making for a pretty fast capable trail riding bike.

Rear Travel- The Travalanche is a full suspension frame with 180mm of rear travel. But here are the shock options….
Manitou Mara:
Suntour Tri Air 3CR:
Manitou Mara Pro:
Fox Float X2 w/ Kashima coat:

Front Forks – This depends upon what you have configured, but below is what is available and the web page specs for the same. Fork steerer tube (1.5 inch standard) will come uncut with several spacers to allow you to custom fit your ride for comfort.

Suntour Aeon(Aion??) 32 Boost: Comes standard.
Suntour Auron: for a little more…
Manitou Mezzer Pro: Is also available as an option…
Fox 38 e-Optimized: Again available as an option.
Manitou Mastodon: Available for 26x3.5-4.0 Fatbike wheel builds (29er too!). I assume this is the Pro Extended model with 120mm of travel based on FaceBook/Instagram photos and specs. @pushkar to confirm.

Carbon Wheel Build Options- Though not mentioned as an option, I’m sure @pushkar would make them an option if desired. There are 27.5x2.4 (standard) and 26x3.5-4.0 wheel builds available. The FAT Crosstour can do 26x3.5-4.0 on that Manitou Mastodon (possibly larger!)…

Headset & Seat Post Clamp– Frames sets can add headsets and seat post clamps….

Stem and Bars
- The Salsa Bend Bar 23degree and the Surly Moloco are bar options. It uses the 35mm bar standard (not 31.8!) as mentioned here. All of the forks use a 1.5 inch steerer tube….

CranksYou can get 170mm aluminum or 165mm carbon cranks. Both use the rather old ISIS standard used on the Bafang Ultra motor BB.

Pedals – The Crank Brothers Stamp 1 or Protaper ZuZu will be offered depending upon availability as an option. But the Crank Brothers Stamp 3 and Stamp 7 are also available options.

Saddle- The Ergon SMC saddle is one option but can be upgraded to the Ergon Core Prime. Another available option is the rooks B17.

Dropper/Seat Post- There are three offerings for seat posts. The seat post standard is 31.6mm as stated here. There are the Kinect Suspension, Manitou Jack and Rock Shox C1 posts available.

Brakes- Magura MT5e come standard and Hayes Dominion A4 are available as a load stopping upgrade.

Grips- Ergon GP1, GA2 or GP5 grips are available as options. If you are thinking bar ends, you might want to consider the upgrade grips…

Tax & Shipping- Unfortunately you can't avoid the taxman and @pushkar will have to collect local state taxes. Not sure of VAT or other taxes outside the USA. For shipping there is a $300 flat-rate shipping anywhere within USA.

Bike Classification Sticker- Not Installed…

Ballpark Weight – There are many posts in the forum regarding weight. Do a search on WEIGHT and you will see the min weight is 50lbs and max mentioned is 73 pounds with 58 pounds being mentioned most often. This all depends upon your particular bike and how you build it. Hopefully people with actual bikes will reply in this thread with their weights for their particular bike and I will update this. But really folks, with 2.3kW of motor power, do you want to be a weight weenie???

If you like the post, please press the “LIKE” button…
-BB

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: BarnBoy is not affiliated with Watt Wagons LLC in any way, shape or form. The data contained in this “Unofficial” FAQ does not constitute any legal or binding agreement between you the consumer/customer and Watt Wagons LLC. That will be your purchase order as a legal and binding contract with Watt Wagons LLC. The data contained is for information purposes only…
Edit History
3/16/2021 - Initial post….
3/17/2021 - Update some URL references to various items....
3/18/2021 - Disclaimer (thanks @Deacon Blues!) and Weight (thanks @skelm-!)

Last edited:
Hi Folks! If you happen to see errors, omissions, issues with any of my "Unofficial" FAQs, please comment!!!! And thank you and enjoy!!!
-BB

Is Pushkar still able to stock the "Travelanche"? I purchased a frame and motor last Sept and a friend got the same set-up in Dec and I thought he wasn't carrying this model since he was going full steam with the Hydra?
Couple more guys a I know would get some frames and motors also if they are still available.

Is Pushkar still able to stock the "Travelanche"? I purchased a frame and motor last Sept and a friend got the same set-up in Dec and I thought he wasn't carrying this model since he was going full steam with the Hydra?
Couple more guys a I know would get some frames and motors also if they are still available.
We have a couple of frames left. 1 M and 1 L.

Exess is pretty much sold out, and has launched a Bosch based bike now. We can source the parts from Exess for the next 2-3 years if the need be, but no more frames :(

Is there any configuration of the Titanium UC Pro that would allow the use of a derailler?

Its hard to tell by looking at options on the website (for frameset only)

Is there any configuration of the Titanium UC Pro that would allow the use of a derailler?

Its hard to tell by looking at options on the website (for frameset only)
The pics are with the belt drive only but you can add a derailleur. There’s a hangar built for it.

The pics are with the belt drive only but you can add a derailleur. There’s a hangar built for it.
Thanks for the speedy response, couple more questions.

1.) Do you have any L in stock?
2.) Is the Jumbo Shark battery from em3ev (bluetooth interface and individually fused cells).
3.) Will the battery indicator work correctly for a 52V battery (I plan on a stock Bafang motor and doing my own settings)
4.) Will the frame come with the derailler hanger? If not which one would I need?
5.) Will I need the 'drivetrain kit'? (I plan on using a chain/derailler and probably a 42-46t front chainring)
6.) Are both the 135mm QR and thru axle compatible with derailler?
7.) What is the recommended fork axle/crown length for a rigid fork?

Last edited:
Thanks for the speedy response, couple more questions.

1.) Do you have any L in stock?
Let me check in a couple of hours. I believe we do.
2.) Is the Jumbo Shark battery from em3ev (bluetooth interface and individually fused cells).
Yes.
3.) Will the battery indicator work correctly for a 52V battery (I plan on a stock Bafang motor and doing my own settings)
Only if you get our controller. If you are using stock, I’d recommend switching the display to volts instead of percentage.
4.) Will the frame come with the derailler hanger?
If not which one would I need?
Yes. The dropout has a spot for the hangar.
5.) Will I need the 'drivetrain kit'? (I plan on using a chain/derailler and probably a 42-46t front chainring)
Not sure what you mean here.
6.) Are both the 135mm QR and thru axle compatible with derailler?
Yes. Just needs diff dropouts. I can include both sets.
7.) What is the recommended fork axle/crown length for a rigid fork?
Pick something with AC between 510mm - 550mm length. Axle offset 44mm. I benc believe Whiskey has a compatible fork. If you get 51mm offset, look for av stronger fork- preferably thru axle.

If you pick a 500mm, it might work but the geometry will be off a little. May need a riser. To get the seating position right as well.

Just received my Crosstour and it’s quite a beast. Only been on a few short rides but overall I can see this becoming a huge part of my commuting reality..
I have a couple of questions for legacy vets please
1) I have the Mezzer Pro fork and it’s way to spongey. Is anyone familiar with a video for idiots on how to adjust these.. Only thing I can find assumes a level of knowledge well above mine.

2) compared to all of the pictures I’ve seen, I have a spaghetti factory of wires. How do you manage these. I’m sure there’s an obvious solution I’m unaware of.. Thanks

Attachments

• 89AE66DC-C744-448C-B2D6-5A4908D502B6.jpeg
    89AE66DC-C744-448C-B2D6-5A4908D502B6.jpeg
    365.9 KB · Views: 314
  • 86F2AE26-0D26-4144-BF79-D06DA2066F9D.jpeg
    86F2AE26-0D26-4144-BF79-D06DA2066F9D.jpeg
    526.1 KB · Views: 323
As far as making a bunch of wires look cleaner, you can use Spiral binding as shown below

I have the same shock, only adjustment I made was on the top knobs, on off ish switch. I am also interested if there is additional info. I have only been in asphalt so far just playing with comfort , no real pre sag and no reading up on it

Everything you ever wanted to know about bike suspension and delivered in a manner anyone can understand:

Has anyone added a stem riser to their UCP or CT?
I've got a hand issue and could use an extra couple of inches.. Thanks

On my list to go up an inch or two next visit to Boston, on my UC I was told it could go up 10” !

On my list to go up an inch or two next visit to Boston, on my UC I was told it could go up 10” !
That's good news... Don't know why I didn't try to order it from the get go.. I've put em on all my previous rides.. I'll PM Pushkar and ask for recs or at least for correct size.. report back

That's good news... Don't know why I didn't try to order it from the get go.. I've put em on all my previous rides.. I'll PM Pushkar and ask for recs or at least for correct size.. report back
I had one of these on a previous bike and it worked well.. Took all of 20 minutes to install on CT..I had plenty of wire and cables to go up 4" +-. And doesn't look out of place.. at least to me.

Back