Swapped tires on my fattie

ruffruff

Found a pair of these on Craigslist for $75 so I thought I'd give them a try for summer riding!
Holy Smokes! No noise, easy rolling! I rode 16 miles on PAS2 and still had full bars at the end.
The only downside is they really like to self steer. I can live with that!

Fantastic upgrade for summer riding!
IMG_5237.JPG

Found a pair of these on Craigslist for $75 so I thought I'd give them a try for summer riding!
Holy Smokes! No noise, easy rolling! I rode 16 miles on PAS2 and still had full bars at the end.
The only downside is they really like to self steer. I can live with that!

Fantastic upgrade for summer riding!View attachment 60643

Nice upgrade... the tread looks perfect for city riding.

My wife likes to putt along on the city trails so I like to take my fattie, these really made a world of difference.
I'll have to swap them back out for winter but that's easy enough.

Was that for the pair? And are they available via eBay? I'm thinking Vee tires for my fattie but way too much dinero for 100-125 miles a month.

Was that for the pair? And are they available via eBay? I'm thinking Vee tires for my fattie but way too much dinero for 100-125 miles a month.
That was for the pair- used. After looking around online that was not that great a deal.
If you search for them you will find them at various online sites.

My Rad Mini Step Thru came with the smooth tires and I really like them, I also come from riding dirt bikes so I can make the tires handle for me without any problem. I think when it comes time to replace the tires I will probably go back with the same tires, or one with a smooth tread.

Back