Sun Tour NCX SP-12 Suspended Seatpost on my Dash

More times than not the post size is stamped on the post itself along with minimum and maximum insertion marks. Pull your existing post and check it out.

@PowerMe, jealous of the new saddle:mad: I should stick a crowbar in my pocket and get me one of those;)

I was feeling depressed @ work, so nothing like the thought of putting my tush on some new leather to cheer me right up! Hasn't shipped yet so I'm like a kid waiting for Santa. People seem to either love their Brooks saddles or not; hope I'm in the 'love' section.

I was feeling depressed @ work, so nothing like the thought of putting my tush on some new leather to cheer me right up! Hasn't shipped yet so I'm like a kid waiting for Santa. People seem to either love their Brooks saddles or not; hope I'm in the 'love' section.
If you put in the time (break-in), you'll love it for the next 25 years!

I just ordered mine (went with 27.2 as my forthcoming radrover is that size and I can shim my other bike) - ordered from bike-discount.de - they were a little cheaper than xxcycle (just under $10) including the firmer spring. These prices are quite reasonable compared to the thudbuster and I trust a spring system more than the elastometers!

Okay can anyone tell me if adjusting it clockwise makes the rebound increase or decrease for the ncx?

To increase adjust clockwise with 6mm Allen and counter-clockwise to decrease. Must leave a minimum of 10mm of visible threads at the bottom of the seatpost.

If you still don't get the adjustment you need, Suntour make soft (blue, 100-140 lbs) and firm (red, 180-220 lbs) springs for the seatpost. My seatpost just came with a gray spring and I don't know if it is firm, soft, or somewhere in-between (I'm 270lbs and it feels fine to me).

Link: (Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

Back