specialized creo 2

sur le S_W les 2 boutons placés sur le cintre sont ils bluetooth ?
Pour ceux qui ont roulé sur l'expert et le S_W ont ils trouvé une différence importante sur le pilotage et sur le groupe sram employé ?
merci
Good question on whether or not the S-Works remote buttons are bluetooth. Of course, they randomly decided to photograph all of the Creo 2s without the included remotes...

Let’s see who can beat this. Proof or it didn’t happen.
IMG_5498.jpeg

Last edited:
Has anyone used the Smart Control option in the MCU for long rides?
Not a Creo 2, not a particularly long ride but Smart Control appeared to be working well.
1710731087371.png

1710731134811.png

1710731173193.png

1710731201220.png

Necessary to mention, I have been confronted with the conditions of the upcoming Sudovia Gravel E-Sprint race: A single battery set, no recharging, 80 km, +1000 m, many short climbs up to 16%. I intend to make it on a Vado SL with the main battery + a single RE. I will have to entrust Smart Control whatever it takes. I would only be using Turbo mode on the steepest inclines, and consistently going OFF for any descent. I'm changing the gearing to 36-51T for that race.

My insurance company is Allstate but they brokered it out to Markel. Insured the bike for $10K and the annual premium is $460.

isn’t it funny how a 50k car which can easily kill or maim people when operated incorrectly costs $80/mo to insure and a 10k bike which can hardly do much damage to anyone but yourself costs $40/mo?!?!?

isn’t it funny how a 50k car which can easily kill or maim people when operated incorrectly costs $80/mo to insure and a 10k bike which can hardly do much damage to anyone but yourself costs $40/mo?!?!?
I know right! And that was the least expensive. Probably won't renew it. One company quoted me $1100 per year. I was surprised it isn't covered under my homeowner's.

I know right! And that was the least expensive. Probably won't renew it. One company quoted me $1100 per year. I was surprised it isn't covered under my homeowner's.

my first creo was stolen out of our garage a couple yeras ago, and it was completely covered, upgrades included, no questions asked. it would not be covered if it wasn’t at home.

my first creo was stolen out of our garage a couple yeras ago, and it was completely covered, upgrades included, no questions asked. it would not be covered if it wasn’t at home.
As soon as I disclose that it's an ebike, insurance companies tell me that ebikes aren't covered by homeowner's. All my acoustic bikes are but not the creo2. I keep all my nice bikes in the house so I'm more concerned about when I'm not at home.

As soon as I disclose that it's an ebike, insurance companies tell me that ebikes aren't covered by homeowner's. All my acoustic bikes are but not the creo2. I keep all my nice bikes in the house so I'm more concerned about when I'm not at home.

i didn’t specifically tell them what it was, but i called it a specialized turbo creo and shared all the receipts. i wonder if they noticed …

My insurance company is Allstate but they brokered it out to Markel. Insured the bike for $10K and the annual premium is $460.
Does that include comprehensive coverage of the bike? I already crashed my week old Creo (lol). Bike and myself were 100% unscathed that time since it happened in a grassy field.

Does that include comprehensive coverage of the bike? I already crashed my week old Creo (lol). Bike and myself were 100% unscathed that time since it happened in a grassy field.
Bicycle Physical Damage Coverage: We will cover sudden, accidental direct physical loss or damage to the insured bicycle.

Little impromptu adventure yesterday. With the Creo every "oh I wonder what's over there..." becomes "well, might as well find out!"

View attachment 172739View attachment 172740

View attachment 172741View attachment 172742
Wiggly like a worm in the mud :D

And in case you were wondering what tan walls might look like on the Gold Harvest colorway.. I'd say, pretty dang good!
The tan sidewalls and mud look great with that colorway. How wide did you go with the new tires? And I concur, I'm much more willing to explore tangential trails and roads on this bike.

Funny how the Creo started out a straight road bike, the Evo being sort of an afterthought, it seemed. Look at em now! I have had mine in places I never expected it would see when I bought it, and my son now has my old faithful Giant Toughroad E+ as evidence. Two years, almost 5500 miles and it’s absolutely the best bike I ever owned. For those first two years, riding was almost equally split between the Toughroad and the Creo… from now on it’s all Creo, all the time.

The tan sidewalls and mud look great with that colorway. How wide did you go with the new tires? And I concur, I'm much more willing to explore tangential trails and roads on this bike.
Oh that’s all mud! Nice little mockup of what tan walls might look like.

Running the stock 47s and very satisfied with them so far even for road riding.

My homeowners covered my 2 bikes valued at $11000 for 800.00.
For the new CREO 2 at $14000. Velo/Markel quoted 749.00.

Having a technical problem with transferring a screen from the Mission Control app to the MCU on my bike. Ridercare says to press both remotes simultaneously to trigger the screen transfer. Not happening. Below is a pic of the screen I’m trying to add to the MCU. Does anyone have a solution?
IMG_3187.png

Back