specialized creo 2

Have not experienced this at all. If anything, I've experienced the opposite. A few times I have the limit set to 80%, charged the bike and then unplugged it. Next morning it reads 84%. So far my Creo2 has been through 23 charge cycles.
Had similar experience. Charged the bike to 80% a couple days ago. Just before starting the ride today charge reads 83%

Me too! I’m waiting on a build for mine … changing out the dropper post for roval carbon 20 mm offset and I’m requesting a shorter stem that elevates the handlebars for a more upright ride. Selling my 2020 CREO Carbon EVO Expert SL 1.1. Kind of hate to see it go. It kept me cycling with a much faster group after heart bypass and pins in a fractured femur (bike crash of course

Has anyone tried placing their remote buttons on the inside of their hoods? Seems like it would be easier to access them with your thumbs.

Has anyone tried placing their remote buttons on the inside of their hoods? Seems like it would be easier to access them with your thumbs.
I test rode an ebike with the buttons on the inside of the hoods and for how I place my hands on the hoods, I kept accidentally pressing them. For me it was the worst placement. A lot of ebikes don't even have such buttons. It would sorta suck to have to reach down and press a button on the top tube each time.

My bikeshop was cool enough to mock up the placement of the buttons and then let me come in and see if that's exactly where I wanted them prior to wrapping the bars.

I test rode an ebike with the buttons on the inside of the hoods and for how I place my hands on the hoods, I kept accidentally pressing them. For me it was the worst placement. A lot of ebikes don't even have such buttons. It would sorta suck to have to reach down and press a button on the top tube each time.

My bikeshop was cool enough to mock up the placement of the buttons and then let me come in and see if that's exactly where I wanted them prior to wrapping the bars.
Thanks!

buttons are mounted as seen in photo, one on each side, seems to work fine. didn't seem in the way for normal riding and still fairly easily accessible

Creo2d.png

That looks like a good location, but I could see how 10 mm in a different direction could be annoying.
Seems like no two Creos have the buttons in the exact same spot :)
The bike I test rode had the buttons under the actual rubber part of the hood just in front of the image above. I reckon it won't be perfect the first time you place them. Next time I replace the bar tape I will tweak the location a bit.

Attachments

• IMG_3180.jpeg
    IMG_3180.jpeg
    175 KB · Views: 78
Bonjour , nouveau membre ( FRANCE ) et je pratique le vélo sur route depuis de nombreuses années et en plus depuis 4 ans du gravel .
Bravo pour la qualité de vos échanges que je regarde depuis quelques temps .
J'ai commandé un Spé Creo 2 expert et je m'interroge sur le choix . Pourquoi ne pas passer directement sur un S-W ( budget mis à part )
Je veux enlever la tige de selle suspendue par une rigide roval terra / selle miroir sw /utiliser mes roues route avec pneus conti 5000 gp en 30 mm /et changer le cintre .
Pour le gravel j'utiliserai les roues d'origine avec pneu 47 .
Ma pratique 75 % route et 25 % chemins pour le moment .
J'ai vu que quelques membres roulent sur le S-W ......... vos avis . A+

Clarification on the discrepancy:

Markel is the underwriting partner for Velosurance and whether the policy is issued by Velosurance or Markel the policy and premium are the same. Markel handles the financial aspect of the policy and Velosurance deals with policy service and management

Clarification on the discrepancy:

Markel is the underwriting partner for Velosurance and whether the policy is issued by Velosurance or Markel the policy and premium are the same. Markel handles the financial aspect of the policy and Velosurance deals with policy service and management
Thanks!

One additional note to the S-Works model: the twin cable to be able to load the battery and the range extender at the same time is also included.

sur le S_W les 2 boutons placés sur le cintre sont ils bluetooth ?
Pour ceux qui ont roulé sur l'expert et le S_W ont ils trouvé une différence importante sur le pilotage et sur le groupe sram employé ?
merci

Back