SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

Ebike of the day is this rare ThunderTrike. I can't say much about it since the owner was AWOL.
1578094679524.png

Last edited:
+ 1 on the helmet. The 'pink' has similar colouring to the rest of the photo and blends in a little.

Studies have shown that neon Yellow/Green is the most visible to the human eye... time to repaint the Red Fire Trucks! ;)

The two smallest buildings in Empire Vale, New South Wales …
2020-01-01-empire_v-ebr.jpg

It would make a superb ebike shed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet another reason for puncture-resistant tyres on your fat ebike?

2020-01-03-stonefish-750.jpg

Ouch! A 'sting' from a stonefish's venomous spines is memorable… assuming you're 'lucky' enough to survive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Called "Destroying Angel" Symptoms: Diarrhea, nausea and abdominal pain generally occur five to 12 hours after ingestion. As with death caps, the symptoms will typically go away and the victim might think they don’t need to see a doctor. However, a day or two later the symptoms will return and get worse. By then, it will probably be too late because the person will likely suffer liver and kidney failure and enter a hepatic coma that ends in death. If they survive, treatment is severe: a liver transplant.
1578428410279.png

Last edited:
We squeezed 95 km in today between the rain storms and predicted snow . Temp 4 celsius (39 f) into a steady headwind. An excellent lunch was obtained at the Naam.View attachment 43777

You're brave to be out cycling when it's that cold and damp. I have a group ride tomorrow (live in Parksville), but I'm not sure I'm going to go. I don't mind the cold too much, but I hate it when it's cold and damp. It's a terrible combination.

You're brave to be out cycling when it's that cold and damp. I have a group ride tomorrow (live in Parksville), but I'm not sure I'm going to go. I don't mind the cold too much, but I hate it when it's cold and damp. It's a terrible combination.
Just Keep Pedaling!

Back