SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

You're risking your life using this outhouse.
So much safer for 'man's best friend' …
lowood-moore-21-ebr.jpg

Assuming that pooch is of the male persuasion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Made a quick 18 mile loop between the rain showers. My turnaround point was Amado, between Tucson and Nogales. The Longhorn Bar and Restaurant has about the most unique entryway I've seen. It was getting dark as the next wave of rain was rapidly approaching so no time to enjoy the amenities inside.

Spotted on the Monterey Bay... very tame and used to being around people for food. ;)

IMG_3078.jpg

steve mercier, post: 239187, member: 21599"

By the looks of it, You've been loosing a lot of Weight, with all your ebike riding.

Why, you're practically The Invisible Man....................................

1577408814324.png

Craig :cool:;)

I am in the process of converting to total HI - VIS. Next step is to spray the whole bike yellow. (-: View attachment 43229
I have a solution for that here:

Trivia #1 of 2 : Crossing State Lines …
Today's ride was south of the border and, because it is high summer, this involved changing time zones both going and returning.

Wonderful! It's New Year so party like crazy in Tweed Heads (NSW) and see the New Year in then, after some cool refreshment under the stars, cross the road (perhaps with assistance) into Coolangatta (QLD). It's 2019 again. Wait impatiently and see the New Year in again. Oh, what fun. (I arrived too late.)

Now, to be serious (no, not really). Did you know… there are only three countries in the world (NZ, Samoa and Paraguay – you might need to look them up) that are currently using Daylight Saving/Summer Time. To these you can add parts of Chile and Australia. (Blame Wikipedia if I'm mistaken.) Daylight Saving just isn't popular south of the Equator! In Queensland any savvy politician knows that uttering those two words could spell 'oblivion'. But it's popular in New South Wales, causing quite a bit of confusion… and fun.
2020-01-01-coolangatta.jpg

Trivia #2 of 2 : Crossing State Lines …
2020-01-01-border-aa.jpg

Whenever I cross a state boundary there are typically two messages from those who have deemed themselves to be in charge…
  1. Welcome to our State.
  2. We'd like to take this opportunity to reminder you… threat, threat, threat!
I was so bored on my return trip to Queensland that I actually read the threat message (only one!). Good grief! A $63,000 fine! That's double what my car cost.

What is this inexcusable wickedness that won't be tolerated in the Sunshine State? I've left a clue on the sign – not in the tiny writing at the bottom, so don't strain your eyes.

Locals and those who have looked up the answer on Street View, please consider yourselves sworn to silence for the moment.

Back