SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

Car of the day is your pick between ...
1660092249816.jpeg

It's anyone's guess but it almost looks like the guy adopts two riding positions on his bike but the lower bars are placed in a way that he might have a hard time bending down to reach them. Wacky setup.

snapshot.jpg

Ok, that kind of makes sense then. Perhaps the bars were an item that he conveniently picked up along the way and zipped tied them to the bike?
no I saw the clamp no clue really. I see so much wacky bike stuff sometimes. I saw a guy riding on a e=rear wheel that must have had a 4" bend in it it was crazy.

One interesting spot along the Legacy Trail that runs from Canmore to Banff in Alberta Canada.
I suppose it would a moderately interesting place to enjoy lunch...

The fence is for safety as it's rather a long drop!

View attachment 131884
It’s nice that you were able to capture a pic of the chairs at the Valleyview site when they were unoccupied. There were actually a pair of them at the Hoodoos viewpoint near the Tunnel Mtn Bench trail when you and I rode it together this past March.

Parks Canada has strategically placed over 200 of the red Adirondack chairs in national parks across the country, eleven sets of which happen to be located in Banff NP. We’ve seen them as far as Gros Morne Park in NL.

The pair in the far distance off to the right of center were at Cascade Ponds in BNP.

Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 09-28-13 IMG_20210531_1045110.jpg

Back