SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

You got it! Two Pennsylvania Winners.
It is a lamb shank with goat cheese salad.

they went up I think last Christmas or maybe the one before and never went down the place is a puppet museum
IMG_3912.jpeg

It is a joke.
18,049.99 Turkish lira is 1,324.60 in US.
This bike would be a quarter million there.

I purchased two new bikes today for $1120 US total out the door including matching racks after tax. I will make them Class 3 and sell them to some grateful couple. His and hers. The kid at the bike shop, most people are kids to me due to my age, is dropping them off in 40 min for IPA money. They MSRP at $700 each without racks or taxes. These are just comfortable/casual town bikes. Before I show them, Pink and White, here is a class 3 that was $299 at Target before conversion. It is the cream colored bike for a lady turning 60. Yes, the cream bike with the coffee cup is class 3. Not everyone wants a badass bike that is trying too hard to look badass. That is why the dirt.
I offer a Spring bonus: This Bud's For You II.
1644975590424.jpeg

Attachments

• cockpitb.JPG
    cockpitb.JPG
    318.8 KB · Views: 106
  • Gateway3 (2).JPG
    Gateway3 (2).JPG
    560.9 KB · Views: 97
  • C7Blush.jpg
    C7Blush.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 104
  • C7BlushRack.jpg
    C7BlushRack.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 107
  • V7White.jpg
    V7White.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
I purchased two new bikes today for $1120 US total out the door including matching racks after tax. I will make them Class 3 and sell them to some grateful couple. His and hers. The kid at the bike shop, most people are kids to me due to my age, is dropping them off in 40 min for IPA money. They MSRP at $700 each without racks or taxes. These are just comfortable/casual town bikes. Before I show them, Pink and White, here is a class 3 that was $299 at Target before conversion. It is the cream colored bike for a lady turning 60. Yes, the cream bike with the coffee cup is class 3. Not everyone wants a badass bike that is trying too hard to look badass. That is why the dirt.
I offer a Spring bonus: This Bud's For You II.
View attachment 114443
Cool bikes. Got the focus on the flower correct this time. 👍

Back