SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

I remember this as a kid
IMG_3905.jpeg

Ayayay.... I would want Carlos Santanas' very guitar for that price. I suppose the value is in the ear of the beholder because I want these drums. https://reverb.com/ca/item/18874744...te-yamaha-maple-custom-drum-set-authenticated
Killer!!!
How about this for a Santana?

Killer!!!
How about this for a Santana?

HOLY HIT ! That Trek Rail seems dirt cheap now.

The price point on high end e-bikes is insane. Case in point, not to be outdone Specialized continues to up the ante on their Levos.

The price point on high end e-bikes is insane. Case in point, not to be outdone Specialized continues to up the ante on their Levos.

I guess it's subjective... I guess... 🤣

I've got like $12k in my two bikes and I am insane. I freely admit it. Especially considering I'm retired on a now fixed income and SHOULD be hoarding my not large savings in case of a medical emergency. If you could call it reasoning on my part to spend the money I have spent on e-bikes .... let's just say my thought is: It is better to flame out than rust out. I don't care. I'm gone LIVE ... right to the end. I still would not buy a 'Specialized' dollar level bike. :eek:

I forgot something. If the Thing that goes Ping is Bluetooth that is more impressive. Because, who wants a bike that won't send a text telling you you have a flat tire on the trail?
1645042372953.png

In looking at the frame, how do you attach a rack for laundry day?

I'm not knocking Specialized or Trek here BTW, I ride a Como and love it.
But I am really glad that I was lucky enough to grab one B.C.( Before Covid).
They are now charging almost as much for a battery as my whole Como cost ... and they are still backordered.
But none of that really belongs in this weird and unusual thread, just that the whole world seems kinda weird nowadays.

The factory that makes premium batteries for me has been closed for five weeks. Six batteries have been lost in air freight since early December. It is the whole world. And having a little humor about it helps. If I had a bike that sent a text that I was riding a flat, that would be funny.

Back