SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

Lol. I read your over compensating comment but clicked on the two trash can picture referred to in one post above.

Your comment could apply to that picture too.

the beast got his label finally.
IMG_3300.jpeg
IMG_3301.jpeg

Those are unusual handlebars ? Why do you prefer them over bars like on the rear ?
to give me more hand positions. I found riding 200+ miles a week the regular grips really hurt my hands. the tandem and my commuter had the same bars and grips so I would have no change at all. this waqy I got nicesoft bar tape a couple of hand positions with a lot of options on bar height with just rotating the bars up or down. mirror choice sucks though.

Print Shop ? Internet ? Or DIY ? I'd like one that says "Cheater" in a Specialized style font.
this was from a print shop that I cut out sign parts for. I ordered decals fro ma add on facebook they shipping from Italy but never arrived. so I had it made. I wish I thought of that before I ordered it.

this was from a print shop that I cut out sign parts for. I ordered decals fro ma add on facebook they shipping from Italy but never arrived. so I had it made. I wish I thought of that before I ordered it.
So both print shop and DIY required ... Not for me, but thanks anyway.

So both print shop and DIY required ... Not for me, but thanks anyway.
I just applied it. I told them what I wanted and let them work out the details. it was really easy to apply. they could do it all of course but they only charged me 11.00 but you could just get several its easy to remove if you mess it up. I will show you the extra one so you can see.

I just applied it. I told them what I wanted and let them work out the details. it was really easy to apply. they could do it all of course but they only charged me 11.00 but you could just get several its easy to remove if you mess it up. I will show you the extra one so you can see.
I misunderstood. I thought you meant that you had to cut up a sign and arrange the letters by hand to give them a model of what you wanted the decal to look like.

some interesting sites when we went to a new location. we went to these paths out by the sandy river in Troutdale. but the paths were soft sanded that does not work on a tandem.
came to the small airport and got to watch planes fly overhead and land. even saw a biplane landing.
IMG_3321.jpeg
IMG_3320.jpeg

Back