SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

The answer would be yes it most definitely is if that were in the San Francisco Bay Area. And the animal at fault is misguided humans that feed human food to the animals and they become habituated to "food comes from humans." As in give that to me or I will nip you, bite you, posture toward you.
Yes I have seen people trying to attract Coyotes as if they were dogs. I don't even feed birds anymore since I read that it is tantamount to cruelty to animals.

Last edited:
Not sure of the exact application of this plastic but in my area they would be injecting a heavy duty poison into the soil before planting grapes. The poison is to kill nematoeds (?) or some such thing that infect the roots of grape vines and slowly grow or progress through the soil on the order of feet per year as it spreads. For a vine installation that can cost tens of thousands per acre to put in and could viably produce for nearly 30 years before being ripped out and re-planted they want to make sure they stop the infestation in its tracks.
yes I have seen that before.

@john peck You probably should do a cross post in the ebike travel and touring subforum for anyone else that wants to know about camping with a trailer. Be nice to take a picture when you set up camp later as well. Don't forget your Bear Spray if you need it.
No worry, I hunt bear with a switch

No worry, I hunt bear with a switch
I'm not worried about you hunting bears, but peanutbutter sardines seems like it would attract a bear's nose, even if it sure wouldn't attract mine. Stay safe John.

I'm not worried about you hunting bears, but peanutbutter sardines seems like it would attract a bear's nose, even if it sure wouldn't attract mine. Stay safe John.
True, but the target would be small game well away from camp. I rarely build a fire or cook. I don´t eat
where I camp. I´ve had a couple interesting incidents with bears, cougars too.....in the literal sense.
I´d only go after small game if short supplied. If I don´t eat the sardines, they´re chum or bait.

Last edited:
This would make one fine lawn ornament. :eek:
IMG_20210903_1632144.jpg

IMG_20210903_1633007.jpg

see way to much of this along the main bike path. a bunch fo burned spots there is a bigger one. I see piled trash then someone sets it on fire. sometimes the dry grass burns too. 1/2 of this camp burned. now See burned shopping carts. I don't not see a sign of water on this.

IMG_3282.jpeg
IMG_3284.jpeg

I wonder if they live in these houses year around? no way I would live all year around here in Portland rain for days sometimes god high humidity. no yard at all got to haul everything down there.
View attachment 98945View attachment 98946View attachment 98947
They bought beach front property, not privacy. You might investigate the vacant lot next to it, if you like gambling on real estate. Just add piers and electric service, no sewers, streets, or gaslines .

Did the Phoenix Trail last week. An old, disused railway line between Princes Risborough and Thame.

They advised that it was full of modern art along the trail. There was some strange looking stuff, but I’m still not sure what this moose is doing.

1630870767989.jpeg

1630870797797.jpeg

Back