SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

I took a dragonfly strike to the cheek while riding downhill about 24 mph. Sucker hurt. About 45 minutes later I saw this one, but luckily we didn't collide as I spotted it a ways off.
IMG_20210829_174520.jpg

Now there are CoyWolves along the northern border. A cross breed of coyote and wolf, with the worst traits of both, I am told. I never saw one, but they would do that.
Yikes... and the Murder Hornets are amassing at the border too....flee for your lives ! Seriously the Coyotes attacks are up to 4 dozen now! Yesterday they attacked two kids as a pack of three. The Government is finally stepping in now. I read that there were no Coyotes in Stanley Park before the Grey Squirrels arrived.

Yikes... and the Murder Hornets are amassing at the border too....flee for your lives ! Seriously the Coyotes attacks are up to 4 dozen now! Yesterday they attacked two kids as a pack of three. The Government is finally stepping in now. I read that there were no Coyotes in Stanley Park before the Grey Squirrels arrived.
I forgot about the murder hornets. Hell, I'm still hiding from the "killer bees".

Killer bees are a real deal around here. Near neighbor was blinded in one eye by them and would have been killed but was saved by another neighbor. Guy spent days in the hospital. The neighbor who saved him is my buddy. Gave me my dog Rio. Made me take him as I figured I was too old to have another dog. ( He's a sometimes breeder.) Afraid I'd not outlive him. Still concerned about that. Anyway, this neighbor now wears full helmet and screen when out clearing with his skid loader and that is the only way to go. The bees hate machinery. They even attack people with push mowers if the person comes close to their nest. And you never know where they might establish a nest. :mad: All bees in the Hill Country here are 'killer' bees. They only attack near their nests. When out foraging they seem just like regular bees. See em every warm day.

Killer bees are a real deal around here. Near neighbor was blinded in one eye by them and would have been killed but was saved by another neighbor. Guy spent days in the hospital. The neighbor who saved him is my buddy. Gave me my dog Rio. Made me take him as I figured I was too old to have another dog. ( He's a sometimes breeder.) Afraid I'd not outlive him. Still concerned about that. Anyway, this neighbor now wears full helmet and screen when out clearing with his skid loader and that is the only way to go. The bees hate machinery. They even attack people with push mowers if the person comes close to their nest. And you never know where they might establish a nest. :mad: All bees in the Hill Country here are 'killer' bees. They only attack near their nests. When out foraging they seem just like regular bees. See em every warm day.
My understanding is that they're nearly identical. To the point where Killer bees will invade a regular hive, put some killer bee queen larva then leave. The hive becomes a killer bee hive because killer bee queens mature about a week or two faster and there's no fuss about it.

WIth that rig you can carry a lot and spread the weight around .....good idea.
That´s the F-150 , cap. 45#. The F250 long bed attaches to this trailer convertable to 2 whls &
back to one. I call it the stealth gardener´s kit. I´ll try to post a pic, tomorrow. but it still needs a
of tuning.There´s even a way to mount dual calipers if I can find my dbl. pull brake lever. The F-250 is
rated cap. 90#, the max load I´d want to pull any., Also, I´m developing farm implements for
it. Right now, I should be harvesting wild carrots, but need a bit more rain here. Still in the works,
the F-350 kayak trailer conversion for the F-250.

Back