SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

Lots of books but no Tolkien...not even the Silmarillion
1629322637718.jpeg

At it again. This is part of how I pay my rent.

Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 5.30.02 PM.png

Ahh ... Couple more and I'll have the month covered.

Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 5.30.23 PM.png

She felt no pain. The lights just suddenly went out for her ... and the dozens of progeny she would have infested the land with during her lifetime.

I don’t mean to sound obtuse Reed but does feral hog meat lend itself to good eating? Thinking that it might make a nice chili.

Saw two fields covered in this cloth. dead flat all seams sealed. no real clue why. you can use this method with black plastic to heat the soil to kill all the junk living in it. but on a farm scale? seems a lot of work for that.
IMG_3217.jpeg
IMG_3218.jpeg

I don’t mean to sound obtuse Reed but does feral hog meat lend itself to good eating? Thinking that it might make a nice chili.
Well their diet is probably a lot cleaner than corporate farm raised hogs. You don't want to know about that. But I can't bring myself to touch the critters. They always have tons of fleas. People do harvest them for meat but you have to scrub them down really good before you go whittlin on em. I feed em to the vultures.

Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 3.13.49 PM.png

Well their diet is probably a lot cleaner than corporate farm raised hogs. You don't want to know about that. But I can't bring myself to touch the critters. They always have tons of fleas. People do harvest them for meat but you have to scrub them down really good before you go whittlin on em. I feed em to the vultures.

View attachment 97584
Yeah, chili with a side of fleas doesn't sound very appetizing. 🤢

We came across this young man riding his wood frame bike. He said he ordered it from South America. He has ordered the matching wood fork also but it was out of stock at the time of shipping. View attachment 98280View attachment 98279
Wood framed bikes are something to be marveled at and I imagine would also be wonderful to ride. An e-powered version would be something else.

wooden-pedelec-bosch.jpg

Wood framed bikes are something to be marveled at and I imagine would also be wonderful to ride. An e-powered version would be something else.

View attachment 98337
That is too nice to ride! I found this site where these Astan bikes from South America are surprisingly inexpensive ! https://thearsenale.com/collections/bikes/products/astan-bike-with-disc-brake?variant=11090092195876

Back