SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

Oh yeah. Very common with breeders. I would breed a mare and then lease her out cheap or even free to a girl who could not afford to buy a horse. They'd ride them right up to delivery. Cuts the expenses all to heck. Then half the time they'd fall in love with the foal and beg daddy for the money to buy it. he he he 🤗

Alternately I would lease a high dollar mare I didn't want to own and breed her to my favorite stallion. Got the mare off the owners books for a year and I got a foal that might sell for lots of money. 👍

I love this bicycle warning about an angled railroad crossing.

8bGNgXn.jpg

XcvZdRa.jpg
Not funny. I did that as a kid. Not so much getting stuck in the slot but having the tires slip out under me on the rails. CN

I actually had this happen to me. I was on a bike path and had to go through gates to pass over the tracks, so my speed was very low. I wasn't paying attention and my front wheel dropped down between the track and the pavement. Luckily, I caught myself in time and didn't fall over or damage my wheel.

I actually had this happen to me. I was on a bike path and had to go through gates to pass over the tracks, so my speed was very low. I wasn't paying attention and my front wheel dropped down between the track and the pavement. Luckily, I caught myself in time and didn't fall over or damage my wheel.

I love this bicycle warning about an angled railroad crossing.

8bGNgXn.jpg

XcvZdRa.jpg
I was rather fond of it when you used it as your avatar. 👍

Last edited:
I notice nearly every cow has a calf. I wonder what they are doing with the increase of the herd? This species is really not good for consumption. Even cross bred with cattle the meat is not that good.
No idea Reed. Cute little buggers though. The bike was still hanging over the tailgate this morning when my wife decided to take the truck on a garden tour in the countryside. I accompanied her and took the Trance on a ride along one of the rural roads. Drove through a brutal hailstorm on the way back home. :oops:

Last edited:
Bison are amazing! Once, at the county fair, somebody was exhibiting two of them. One was just sitting there chewing its cud, and I squatted down outside its pen and gazed at it in the eye, the huge head of this enormous beast just three feet away.
That reminds me that once I saw a man on a buffalo race from a starting gate against some thoroughbreds over a distance of about 100 or 150 yards . The buffalo did not win but he was not far behind at the wire.

Back