SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

Today we ground out another 80km /50 miles in perfect 28 c /82,5 f weather which entitled us to a third cup of Java. Wash my mouth out with soap If you catch me complaining about anything today. This place on Belmont ave looks like a large old cottage but it is only a 10 min Ebike ride to downtown.
1625609170993.png

well I did not take a pic but I saw what I thought was a shirtless boy on one of the main bridges I cross till she let her dress she was holding drop to the side. high as a kite? who knows except for one part she had the build of a 10 year old boy. that can throw you for a loop

well I did not take a pic but I saw what I thought was a shirtless boy on one of the main bridges I cross till she let her dress she was holding drop to the side. high as a kite? who knows except for one part she had the build of a 10 year old boy. that can throw you for a loop
Lucky that you did not pile up your Tandem.

I finished the Stumpjumper frame up build and it went to San Francisco today.

Attachments

• StumpjumperFS16.JPG
    StumpjumperFS16.JPG
    272.3 KB · Views: 122
  • StumpjumperFS11.JPG
    StumpjumperFS11.JPG
    353.5 KB · Views: 129
  • StumpjumperFS12.JPG
    StumpjumperFS12.JPG
    252.3 KB · Views: 126
  • StumpjumperFS13.JPG
    StumpjumperFS13.JPG
    296.5 KB · Views: 133
  • StumpjumperFS14.JPG
    StumpjumperFS14.JPG
    254.9 KB · Views: 130
  • StumpjumperFS15.JPG
    StumpjumperFS15.JPG
    221.3 KB · Views: 131
  • StumpjumperFS17.JPG
    StumpjumperFS17.JPG
    324 KB · Views: 132
Did a two island ride yesterday. Denman and Hornby Islands are located off the coast of Vancouver Island, which is off the coast of British Columbia (Canadian province on the west coast).

0mqdcnh.jpg

nj0cuVM.jpg
Those rock formations remind me of similar outcroppings we saw on Valdez Island. It’s amazing how artful the tide waters can be. The ones on Valdez looked almost sandstone in texture. Very visually appealing to say the least.

Looking at photos of all those cool car I thought I'd post a photo of a car I owned a dozen years ago. The second photo was taken just after I got it home after purchasing it.
Very hard to believe it's the same car....but it is.

zlEYTWV.jpg

gCoHhLn.jpg
Oh wow 😯 , what happened to it? Looks like a nasty fire. Amazing before and after.

Back