SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

Car o the day is your choice between this 69 Z
1622244771880.png

I came across this fellow on my ride yesterday (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada). He liked the look of my ebike and wanted me to take a photo of him and my bike.
Nice guy, but didn't say much. 😁

zh7NMCH.jpg
Nice bike! I like how the sculpture takes down the third wall. You got it from a perfect angle too.
Northern California is very dry. The fire hazard now is what it would normally be at the end of Summer, not the beginning. These high winds we are having make for wild riding. These dry looking photos are from Crane Creek in the Sonoma Mountain AVA last Thursday.
Next week we are doing an epic ride all the way around the mountain and up to Jack London Park. We will be in and out of a verity of micro-climates including oak forests and redwoods. This vineyard is in the park.
1622495019162.png

Attachments

• CraneCk01.jpg
    CraneCk01.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 141
  • CraneCk02.jpg
    CraneCk02.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 148
I've been an air cooled fan for many, many years, but I'd still take the Camaro over the Bug.

It didn't say on the plaque or anywhere else who the statue was.

This one would be my choice, but I wish they'd put the stock Rallye wheels on.
I also question whether it's the real thing. I mean, who would de-badge a classic? Didn't the Z 28 have the raised hood as well? I call BS. It's a '69 Camaro, period. CN
My son said the same thing about the wheels and I do not know if it is authentic. It is not my cup of tea but it is flashy. My taste runs more along the lines of that previously posted blue Porsche.

Cheep is cheep, moisture under screen so frustrating! Lectric will not replace this screen under warranty, bike is less than a month old. I will not purchase from this company ever again!

Attachments

• 216E3D16-76DD-4FC9-BE29-970D0359A6EF.jpeg
    216E3D16-76DD-4FC9-BE29-970D0359A6EF.jpeg
    179.5 KB · Views: 173
  • 5557E422-451F-4107-B394-3663CA595052.jpeg
    5557E422-451F-4107-B394-3663CA595052.jpeg
    154.3 KB · Views: 173
Cheep is cheep, moisture under screen so frustrating! Lectric will not replace this screen under warranty, bike is less than a month old. I will not purchase from this company ever again!
That is poor service. These displays should be as waterprrof as an Iphone.

its a 900 bike sacrifices have to be made.
A bike where any part fails when exposed to rain is a cruel and silly joke. Kind of like a pair of shoes with no soles.

It is well-known and has been for years how to make electrical parts reasonably waterproof at a reasonable price. There is just no excuse for this.

So then I guess what you are saying is he should stop complaining and get out the plastic wrap or add a zero to the price? (-:

Have a heart, this guy is in trouble. Does anyone else have this Bike? Any idea to resolve his question. Bag of rice

Back