SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

Now I am starting to see a few kids Ebiking home from school. This boom is gonna be huge. There will be no stigma attached to Ebikes by this generation.
1623195046516.png

The world will never be 100% vaxed,to many still believe that this is a plan by China, Big Pharma, Illuminati, Russia, Iran, North Korea, Trump and UFO's.
You forgot the Vatican, the Trilatial Commission, the Masons, and Bill Gates. And others to be announced...

we went by this on Sunday a big pile of trash Tuesday it was burned. I have seen this often piles of homeless trash then set on fire.
View attachment 90013
Unfortunately, I see this too. The homeless are causing problems along some urban / suburban trails. Panhandling and in some cases muggings have occurred. There are places where I won't ride anymore due to this issue.

Now, what about the tires you replaced, your accessories, repairs if you had any. It all adds up the price !!

Just to say, I went out on the regular bike today,about the second or third time this year. It feels so strange not to have to charge a battery after a ride.
Keep looking up! Ken.

Now, what about the tires you replaced, your accessories, repairs if you had any. It all adds up the price !!

Just to say, I went out on the regular bike today,about the second or third time this year. It feels so strange not to have to charge a battery after a ride.
Keep looking up! Ken.
Yeah I know Ken but you have ongoing costs with cars also. For simplicity I was comparing the initial costs. Even though I hate to see It I think a cheap car such as a Yaris is a much better bargain. But the intrinsic value of Ebikes lies elsewhere does it not?

Car of the Day?
Came across this very clean and exceptionally maintained Mustang. Don't know the year or if it would be considered a classic. But it sure looked good!

View attachment 90140

View attachment 90139
Ride Sally Ride! Did you know that, that song, Mustang Sally, was written about a female Astronaut called Sally Ride?
Sally Kristen Ride was an American astronaut and physicist. Born in Los Angeles, she joined NASA in 1978.
I will show two bikes from today. The first is a conversion to electric that sold in six hours of posting it for sale. The next is one I purchased new with accessories to convert.

Attachments

• BodaBoda07.JPG
    BodaBoda07.JPG
    313.7 KB · Views: 129
  • SpicyCurry01.JPG
    SpicyCurry01.JPG
    349.7 KB · Views: 137
  • BodaBoda09.JPG
    BodaBoda09.JPG
    295.9 KB · Views: 137
Back