SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

I’ve seen one in British Columbia off the Trans Canada Hwy near Sicamous and I believe it’s a wood mill or commonly referred to as a beehive burner. The one I saw was converted into a restaurant.
The one you saw was probably in Canoe, B.C. One of the last ones. I was through there in February but I don't remember if it was there or not. The mill still is.
They were all over the place in B.C. when I was a kid. I'm late to this thread, but I knew it was a beehive burner the moment I saw it.

EDIT.....spoke to friends from Sicamous yesterday and they say the restaurant Beehive burner is in Malakwa, not Canoe.

CN

Last edited:
Maybe it's the photo but this bull snake looks like it's two different colors trying to blend in like a chameleon...
20210427_132641~2.jpg

Wife just got her Super73 Z1. Took our first ride around the neighborhood to get a feel for it. Mine is a Biktrix Juggernaut HD Duo (second battery not in photo). My bike also has the Mac-Ride child bike seat for our 3yo. So it was a whole family affair.

The Z1 is so small! Feels like a kids toy but hits 20mph pretty quick.
PXL_20210430_212208560.jpg

Last edited:
Wife just got her Super73 Z1. Took our first ride around the neighborhood to get a feel for it. Mine is a Biktrix Juggernaut HD Duo (second battery not in photo). Also my bike has the Mac-Ride child bike seat for our 3yo. So it was a whole family affair.

The Z1 is so small! Feels like a kids toy but hits 20mph pretty quick.
View attachment 86257
That super 73 looks like fun but I think you would need to use the throttle unless you had very short legs ...no?

Back