SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

Visiting the Vermontasaurus, the baby Vermontasaurus, and the mobile Vermontasaurus.
Jim with Vermontasaurus.jpg
Baby Vermontasaurus.jpg
Mobile Vermontasaurus.jpg

That super 73 looks like fun but I think you would need to use the throttle unless you had very short legs ...no?
So the Z1 has no pedal assist and it is a 1 speed. This thing is not made for pedalling nor is it made for distance riding at 36v12ah. In fact all Super73 bikes have a very awkward seating/pedalling position. You are leaned forward a bit but the pedals are also very far forward of the seating position. It makes for a super strange feeling.

I am 5'7" and my knees were hitting the handlebars when I tried pedalling. All said though it fits my wife (5'2") perfectly and is an absolute riot to tool around on with throttle.

I suspect when he submitted his application for collector plates it didn't look like that in the pictures. ;)
Ok vents in the back mean an air cooled VW engine may be lurking under there ... Porsche never made anything like that...A replica?

Ok vents in the back mean an air cooled VW engine may be lurking under there ... Porsche never made anything like that...A replica?
No I believe it is a 'Deuce' (or whatever) but when you submit the application with pictures there are few modifications from stock that are allowed....brakes, signal lights usually safety equipment related etc. It's very pretty but I don't think it rolled off the assembly line like that.

No I believe it is a 'Deuce' (or whatever) but when you submit the application with pictures there are few modifications from stock that are allowed....brakes, signal lights usually safety equipment related etc. It's very pretty but I don't think it rolled off the assembly line like that.
There is some reason for the rear vents. I believe it's a Deuce or whatever replica with a rear engine in a body designed for a front engine. Sounds like fun.

There is some reason for the rear vents. I believe it's a Deuce or whatever replica with a rear engine in a body designed for a front engine. Sounds like fun.
I kinda doubt it. Vents are what were (are) in vogue with hot rodding.
Regardless, that car does not qualify for collectors plates the way it is, front or rear engine. Especially so if it was converted to rear engine. As was stated above by Ron, they are extremely sticky about what is allowed to be modified from bare stock to get them. Essentially nothing, in B.C. anyways.
CN

Back