SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

IMG_2573.jpeg

I think I know now how this Topeak rackbag fell off the Topeak rack at back of the bike. My theory is that the yellow latch was released when I used the dropper post on a downhill trail , allowing the seat to push down the spring loaded catch when the rear suspension hit a large enough bump. The bag must have slowly worked its way along the guide rails towards the rear and eventually fell out after I hopped one too many curbs on the way home. Elementary my dear Watson!
1618862565285.png

Last edited:
A curious feat of engineering. There are steel I-beams running the length of the buildings. Why not lift it high enough to make it a two story house? Perhaps everything has been brought to this location on trucks? Otherwise why lift the garage? I never saw a garage with a crawl space. View attachment 85194
looks like they were moved there and going to put them on a foundation.

A curious feat of engineering. There are steel I-beams running the length of the buildings. Why not lift it high enough to make it a two story house? Perhaps everything has been brought to this location on trucks? Otherwise why lift the garage? I never saw a garage with a crawl space. View attachment 85194
Are they in a flood plain? We have some houses along the river that were lifted like this after they were flooded.

A few of our area had to raise their house 12 foot ! in order to keep flood insurance or such. Imagine carrying in the groceries or checking any late night noises ...

But most did something like what you show ... lift enough to put steel beams under the house and then raise the whole thing to just above the line of high water from the last flood. And the windows and doors will never work right again.

Maybe they will get new ones on the next flood.

First time I have popped into this thread. Unusual and eye catching. All I have to do is walk around my neighborhood.
Anything from twin engine airplanes to 400 hp golf cart dragsters.
First photo is my neighbor with his Rad Wagon and wife's Huffy on the back of his 2018 Corvette.
IMG_1312.JPG

Second Photo is another neighbor putting up some unusual yard art to hold up his Trump for President signs.
IMG_1469.JPG

Yesterday I shot a photo of my bike because of the lighting and after posting realized that this neighbor had just washed his Cessna 210 in his driveway and it was in the picture
IMG_1912.JPG
I would not be complete without my boat in the driveway. Competed building it in 2003. Is complete with Diesel, controllable pitch propeller, thrusters and stabilizers. Range is 1,200 miles.
IMG_1532.JPG

I also have indoor alpine skiing in my hanger where I teach the most difficult stuff.
IMG_1144.JPG

That is just a little bit of my unusual neighborhood.

Did that just come out the way you said it? Or are you saying that they would not let you go shopping until you took the vaccination?
Boy I hope not !! Keep looking up! Ken.

Did that just come out the way you said it? Or are you saying that they would not let you go shopping until you took the vaccination?
Boy I hope not !! Keep looking up! Ken.
Ken we were avoiding the crowds until we felt protected by the jabs. (-:

Saw this memorial between the bike path and a fast hi-way. I finally stopped to take a pick and find out what it was about. looks like a one car crash on a 6 lane byway he flew over the median over the opposite lanes and down into this grassy spot. killed him injured his girlfriend.
IMG_2616.jpeg

Back