Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

Sheep paddock trail in Colony Farms
1555447807810.png

Nice bike. What model is that? Where in SD did you ride. I lived in Carlsbad before relocating to Santa Maria.

It's a Haibike XDuro Full Seven SR X (model year 2016). Great bike. 4000 miles over two years, zero problems. Mostly on bike routes, around La Jolla and the beach areas, up and down the coast.
South Bay loop, crossing the SD Bay on a ferry, going down the Silver Strand, back up to Gaslamp on East side of Bay.
Always wanting to haul it somewhere exotic and new just haven't yet. Got a second battery which really extends my range, good investment.
Carlsbad is a beautiful area.

Starting in our side yard with Sitka, our Weimaranaer, looking on. They down to the boat and on to the interurban trail.

The new Delight Mountain is a fun ride. It looks like kind of a heavy beast but weighs less than the Homage and is really lively and athletic. With the Bikespeed-RS, my final leg home with the rains starting was awesome. 4.78 miles in 14 minutes at an average speed of 20.1mph, 93 watt rider output in Turbo mode.

20190416_140909.jpg

20190416_130910.jpg

20190416_170325.jpg

20190416_171257.jpg

FireShot Pro Screen Capture #068 - 'Bosch eBike Connect' - www_ebike-connect_com_ebikeconnect_...jpg

Starting in our side yard with Sitka, our Weimaranaer, looking on. They down to the boat and on to the interurban trail.

The new Delight Mountain is a fun ride. It looks like kind of a heavy beast but weighs less than the Homage and is really lively and athletic. With the Bikespeed-RS, my final leg home with the rains starting was awesome. 4.78 miles in 14 minutes at an average speed of 20.1mph, 93 watt rider output in Turbo mode.

View attachment 32232

View attachment 32233

View attachment 32234

View attachment 32235

View attachment 32236
Sweet bike Richard ! Did you install the Bikespeed rs yourself? How difficult is it to install?

Sweet bike Richard ! Did you install the Bikespeed rs yourself? How difficult is it to install?
It is an easy install, with the right tools. 8mm long hex, Bosch crank remover, #15 torx & needlenose pliers. Pull the left crank, remove 3 torx screw from motor cover, properly identify the two multi sockets at the top of the motor, unplug them, insert two plugs from bikespeed, insert 2 bike plugs into bike speed, tuck and secure wires, double back tape dongle to motor, replace cover and crank. Less than half hour. To activate or deactivate; down up, down up on assist level buttons. Battery indicator goes blank and then fills left to right when active, right to left inactive.

It is an easy install, with the right tools. 8mm long hex, Bosch crank remover, #15 torx & needlenose pliers. Pull the left crank, remove 3 torx screw from motor cover, properly identify the two multi sockets at the top of the motor, unplug them, insert two plugs from bikespeed, insert 2 bike plugs into bike speed, tuck and secure wires, double back tape dongle to motor, replace cover and crank. Less than half hour. To activate or deactivate; down up, down up on assist level buttons. Battery indicator goes blank and then fills left to right when active, right to left inactive.
Richard you are talking to a musician here ...I will get my son to do it (-:

My first photo of the places I ride on my new FLX Roadster. It has helped me over the hills around Tucson Saguaro National Park area.
This is on my daily route of around 25miles.
Would love to have an ebike out there... fondly remember driving Gates Pass years ago...

Back