Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

So Cedar Key FL. We park our rig and car and do this really tranquil
island at the slow pace it warrents.

The glaciers have melted, the roads are drying out, but there was a head wind, which turned into a tail wind. I went for a ride this afternoon.

In the orchards, it smelled like fermentation was taking place. In the cowish area, well, it smelled like......cows. The cows should start having babies soon.

It sure is good to see the sun again. January seemed awfully dark and gloomy.

The glaciers have melted, the roads are drying out, but there was a head wind, which turned into a tail wind. I went for a ride this afternoon.

In the orchards, it smelled like fermentation was taking place. In the cowish area, well, it smelled like......cows. The cows should start having babies soon.

It sure is good to see the sun again. January seemed awfully dark and gloomy.

View attachment 45524View attachment 45525View attachment 45526
What bike make/model is it? Looks nice! I cannot fail to notice the Ortlieb E-mate pannier rules nowadays!

What bike make/model is it? Looks nice! I cannot fail to notice the Ortlieb E-mate pannier rules nowadays!

It's a Gazelle Arroyo. I really like it. It handles like the name implies--light and responsive. I was turning the power off on the flats what with having a tailwind.

The pannier is pretty nice for grocery shopping. It comes off easy and goes on easy. It just could be bigger. Sometimes bread gets smooshed.

Battery on a downtube is 13ah and the main battery behind the seatpost is 23.5ah. 36.5 ah in total.
Now that is a decent amount of power. I am looking forward to the day when we can get that kind of power and range in a single small bike battery. Bikes that come with small batteries today are often only puny 8 Ah batteries and are just toys.

magnesium alloy from what the specs say, I've had broken spokes before. It was no fun. In fact, one of the nipples ended up in the rim. Thats why I ended up buying the mag wheel version.the one in this photo was a previous one i had.
What is that , a double horn on the handlebars? Yeah I had the same problem, broken spokes suck. I would really want those mag wheels on any rear hub motor bike.

Back