Nope, Luna said they were taking the holidays off so i guess it's coming soon. I just emailed them a few days ago but no response yet.

UPDATES: After years of waiting or at least if feels that way. The replacement battery arrived friday, I installed it and charged it, tested to make sure it worked. Bing! We're good. Saturday and Sunday I was on a hunt for M5.8 screws and washers and after 3 home depots finally got them all. I also ended up making 8$ because I had to return 25mm screws and washers and the clerk was persistent that I let her look them up instead of getting what I needed and she ended up refunding me too much, which I didn't argue in accepting.

Finished assembling the Luna Eclipse Bling ring which is AWESOME and took her for a spin. ******ICE is a ******* I took a small spill when a I first tried to ride her. I forgot eBikes are a lot harder to pedal when they're off and they go fast when they are on. So I just went around the block trying to get the feel of riding it and then I raced a car up hill at 22 mph, car won, but not by much ;) I've got some adjustments to make on the dashboard, but hopefully I'll have some pics up tomorrow before my commute to work.

I purchased a new seat, another chain and some ergon GP1 grips. I also ordered a rear rack, and I'm getting paid on the 21st, and I should have enough leftover to order some fenders.

Kaldeem, I saw on another thread that you are looking for a summer bike. And at the start of this thread you said 1 electric bike would not be enough. But there might be a way to get more satisfaction out of this bike. The brakes from bikesdirect are low rated if not Shimano. Avid hydraulic brakes have reviewers on Amazon saying they should be recalled because of their going out of adjustment and squeaking after ever 20 miles. The replacement for Avid, SRAM bb 5 brakes, are to new to have many reviews at Amazon but it is not looking good. Your bike only has mechanical brakes but the bikesdirect alternatives at higher prices are these low rated brakes. Shimano with ice tech rotors run at 300 instead of 400 degress because of the fancy aluminum steel layered rotors. You can get big rotor performance out of only 160 mm rotors with these. Reviews are top notch at Amazon and these could make you feel like you have a new bike. DEORE XT BL-M785 with SM-RT86, S 160MM 6-BOLT TYPE rotors is what bikesdirect use for the high rated Shimano hydraulic brake set. Not that expensive to buy in stand alone kit either.

What fenders are you going with and what rack did you order?
The rack comes friday, so I'll post the name then, I don't remember what it's called. As for fenders I'm still undecided, but I like some of the sonders fenders that have been showing up on the forum.

Kaldeem, I saw on another thread that you are looking for a summer bike. And at the start of this thread you said 1 electric bike would not be enough. But there might be a way to get more satisfaction out of this bike. The brakes from bikesdirect are low rated if not Shimano. Avid hydraulic brakes have reviewers on Amazon saying they should be recalled because of their going out of adjustment and squeaking after ever 20 miles. The replacement for Avid, SRAM bb 5 brakes, are to new to have many reviews at Amazon but it is not looking good. Your bike only has mechanical brakes but the bikesdirect alternatives at higher prices are these low rated brakes. Shimano with ice tech rotors run at 300 instead of 400 degress because of the fancy aluminum steel layered rotors. You can get big rotor performance out of only 160 mm rotors with these. Reviews are top notch at Amazon and these could make you feel like you have a new bike. DEORE XT BL-M785 with SM-RT86, S 160MM 6-BOLT TYPE rotors is what bikesdirect use for the high rated Shimano hydraulic brake set. Not that expensive to buy in stand alone kit either.

Yeah, I might be looking. The fatboy is big and burly, and while great for everyday commuting and snow/sleet, for summer I'd want something lighter and nimbler. Like the Cross Current or converting my Priority bike. It's just a passing thought right now. I don't know if my wife will let me get another bike, I have a few literally lying around the house and car port.

Finally got out earlier today and rode around with my kid. Afterwards pictures and a shower for my fatty.
bike1.jpg

Attachments

• bike2.jpg
    bike2.jpg
    619.3 KB · Views: 540
  • bike3.jpg
    bike3.jpg
    488 KB · Views: 593
  • bike4.jpg
    bike4.jpg
    528.4 KB · Views: 600
  • bike5.jpg
    bike5.jpg
    400.7 KB · Views: 595
  • bike6.jpg
    bike6.jpg
    900 KB · Views: 617
  • bike7.jpg
    bike7.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 529
  • bike8.jpg
    bike8.jpg
    363.5 KB · Views: 638
A lot of bike for the money. With these bigger batteries, the fat is a pretty good way to go. Let us know if you decide one bike is enough. Pretty stealthy bike, with everything in black. Glad it worked out!!

Back