Nice work good execution
Thanks man. I'm loving this bike! I still have some connection issues with the Anderson powerpoles, but I'm going to order some xt-90s with my next check. Oh @one4torque what are you doing at my liquor store?
IMG_3342.JPG

Haven't been riding as much as I'd like. Mainly due to my own laziness and my chain which kept dropping off when switching gears. So I started doing some research and even though there are some guides out there that are like 50$-60$ which is reasonable and some that aren't, I decided to build DIY one myself.

Using a rear reflector I completely disassembled it. Next I wedged some heat shrink on the coupling part and using a lighter formed it to the ring.
After that its just a matter of reassembling the reflector in a way that using some zip ties it will hold tension on your chian. See pics below.IMG_0048.JPG IMG_0049.JPG IMG_0051.JPG IMG_0052.JPG IMG_0053.JPG IMG_0054.JPG IMG_0055.JPG IMG_0056.JPG IMG_0057.JPG
When all is said and done it should look like this on your bike.
IMG_0043.JPG IMG_0044.JPG

And that's how I fixed my chain dropping issue with spending any money.

Here's a picture of my rear rack and Panniers. They are ROS brand. I have them linked in the first post of this thread if anyone is interested in them.
IMG_0045.JPG

Back