Organizing this forum.

Brian(J)

The Dash seems to be a very popular bike with an active group of helpful owners. This is good. However the helpful posts are all over the site, for example in the accessories thread and the maintenance thread.

Court, should we consider creating a sub-heading under IZIP just for Dash and perhaps even sticky sub-headings under that in order to organize more clearly the information available, and either move those far-away posts to these new locations or create links to them?

Also, if your workload is getting high perhaps you could enlist a Dash Moderator to assist you with keeping things organized. I can think of several possible individuals.

Now, I will post the wiring diagram info I have that Charlie requested in a new post.

I don't know if this will eventually drop off and disappear...yet feel free to add here whether it pertains to the Dash or not (some of these obviously don't; yet I value innovations such as the Gaadi tube and Patchnride if they work):

Thank you, Brian for the inspiration and again for all of your help in general surrounding this product:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if this will eventually drop off and disappear...yet feel free to add here whether it pertains to the Dash or not (some of these obviously don't; yet I value innovations such as the Gaadi tube and Patchnride if they work):

Thank you, Brian for the inspiration and again for all of your help in general surrounding this product:
(Link Removed - No Longer Exists) (dealer support link with everything Dash related)

Terrific compilation...!!:cool:

Great thoughts @Brian(J). I'm doing my best to catch up and will try to keep things organized. There are positives and negatives to adding more forums here as bikes come and go over the years. The search function is pretty good and I think we're alright at this stage. The list of resources that @DashRiprock created is great and I've posted them in a new thread here which has been pinned at the top of the IZIP section. I can repeat this for other popular models as well :)

I'm still figuring out how to add moderators and want to ease into that but it's an awesome idea and something I appreciate you bringing up! If you or anyone else is interested just message me here and we can work on it together.

Thanks for the work on that thread, Court and a special thanks to those who created/pointed out where the links were in the first place. I hope that others add to it as I really like this bike for the price and appreciate everybody's input.

Back