Experience Thread: A noobie getting into a specialized vado 5.0 IGH

Yeah but if someone hit you with his car and take off, do n T you wish you will have the camera, even if it is not the best picture quality, so it give you a chance to find out who hit you… no?
I mean, sure. But what I actually care about is surviving it. And the camera doesn’t change that. It simply assigns blame.

Well, I went all in. All accessories are ordered and should arrive before/with the bike. I will try to remember to take a "pre-ride" picture with everything on it.

Can't argue with that. After I got my bike, I wished that I had done the same. First couple of rides, I didn't have a bag to carry just a spare tube.

Can't argue with that. After I got my bike, I wished that I had done the same. First couple of rides, I didn't have a bag to carry just a spare tube.
I have gone a bit overboard. I have this pile of accesories for the new bike sitting next to me. But no bike yet. ;)

I just hope I enjoy winter riding.

The bike is here! I had a few assembly snags and a minor part problem which will be fixed soon. I only jumped on it long enough to make sure everything works. I didn't even have seat height set right.
Ran into a bunch of snags during assembly. Simple stuff, but new to me. Will talk more about that once I get some ride time. Also, I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to attach the rack. And I already swapped stems (for fit reasons from my fitting).

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

The bike is here! I had a few assembly snags and a minor part problem which will be fixed soon. I only jumped on it long enough to make sure everything works. I didn't even have seat height set right.
Ran into a bunch of snags during assembly. Simple stuff, but new to me. Will talk more about that once I get some ride time. Also, I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to attach the rack. And I already swapped stems (for fit reasons from my fitting).

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
enjoy !! but now you need to start a new thread in a different sub forum lol 😂

Why does it need to be premium?
The specs look OK. I wonder whether you will be able to climb your hills without assistance.
Have you already bought the power pedals and a cadence meter? Of course without ANT+!

Back