NEW SONDORS LX

Ebiker33

Even though this might be considered a boring build video, I think it highlights the best look at this Ebike so far, please add to this thread any reviews or pictures as they become available.

1612060983245-png.77877

The one with the C9 large seat looks like it would be comfortable to ride on all day.
If I lived near that rental place I would rent one for sure just to test it out.

Last edited:
And if your LX gets a chip or comes with a chip off the paint.

I thinks SONDORS should send these for free, a new Ebike should not have this issue right out of the box

Man this thread had me fooled. For a second I thought someone on here got theirs. Thanks for compiling all this content in one thread. I look forward to getting mine, just a couple of weeks left. I'll try my best to put together a video and review. Got a new DJI action cam and several mounts just waiting for this.

Still waiting to see it in the other 2 colors (mine will be black)

Man this thread had me fooled. For a second I thought someone on here got theirs. Thanks for compiling all this content in one thread. I look forward to getting mine, just a couple of weeks left. I'll try my best to put together a video and review. Got a new DJI action cam and several mounts just waiting for this.

Still waiting to see it in the other 2 colors (mine will be black)
Only whites are out there so far, must have been the very first container load, nobody on EBR wanted white I guess.

Only whites are out there so far, must have been the very first container load, nobody on EBR wanted white I guess.
I did receive my white LX on Jan 28 in SoCal. Overall very impressive. Cool factor very high. It is a solid beast. Motorcycle looks with bike feel. Appreciate the build quality and overall components in place. Got it for the mrs but I ride as well. Battery seems to last forever.

someday I hope to make some programming adjustments. For now just to smooth out the thumb throttle. Too power sensitive too soon.

I did receive my white LX on Jan 28 in SoCal. Overall very impressive. Cool factor very high. It is a solid beast. Motorcycle looks with bike feel. Appreciate the build quality and overall components in place. Got it for the mrs but I ride as well. Battery seems to last forever.

someday I hope to make some programming adjustments. For now just to smooth out the thumb throttle. Too power sensitive too soon.
Storm Sondors said when he was testing the battery life on these Ebikes he got tired of riding, before he could run the battery out, testimony to the 21Ah battery it comes with.
The way my battery suppliers(my job to sell these) have explained it to me is that generally each amp hour a battery goes up, gives it approximately 20% longer run time.
Of coarse there are variables like bike weight and rider weight and tires types, the Sondors cruiser with 3" VEE speedsters would in theory run the longest.

Also why the 52V 21amp battery with 21700 cells is the pinnacle of battery tech, if you can find it, and you won't need to have a double battery anymore.

Last edited:
That's why they have the cruiser, and it will actually compete with new Harley Davidson Serial 1 Ebike for thousands less, very similar style
Yeah, I know and that's smart of them. Still just looking at THESE bikes ...those wheels are just too too much. They look clumsy, outsized. To me.

Back