New Juggernaut Ultra FS ordered 12/1/20.... Review to come.

burlguy

Hi guys, I am in Fort Bragg, Ca. I live on a large parcel of land and bordering 1,000,000 acres of state forest with thousands of miles of fire roads and trails.

I was a my Sniper with the 2nd Ranger Battalion back in the mid 90's and blew my meniscus out over seas during a deployment. I sucked it up and completed my mission. Had surgery in 2005 and its been great ever since.

That being said the knees from rucking and parachute jumping like to warm up slowly before cranking up a hill. Doing long 50 mile rides starts to really take its toll on me. I am hoping this ebike does the trick. The VA denied all my claims for 25 years now, had to pay for my own knee surgery out of service.

I was also a bike mechanic here locally for a number of years and stayed with the shop through 3 different owners. I ride almost daily and put my bikes through their paces.

I dont ride on road very often after been ran over in 1995, t-boned up and over the vehicle. A week of touch and go and 6 months of therapy, some lingering neck pain from time to time. I could have avoided the incident but didnt think it was really going to be so bad.... young and dumb.

I plan on doing a review of the bike on some of these rides and will share all the positives and hopefully there wont be any negatives....but thats impossible.

The bike was ordered with the Wren fork, the Magura brakes, 4" tires, 21ah battery and an extra 14.5ah so I dont get stranded...:) The 2000 Lumen light should make for some fun night rides. Did I mention that I owned USDronerepair back in the day and have an extensive electronics modifications background... I love watts.

Riding safe and having fun,
Jeremy

Hi guys, I am in Fort Bragg, Ca. I live on a large parcel of land and bordering 1,000,000 acres of state forest with thousands of miles of fire roads and trails.

I was a my Sniper with the 2nd Ranger Battalion back in the mid 90's and blew my meniscus out over seas during a deployment. I sucked it up and completed my mission. Had surgery in 2005 and its been great ever since.

That being said the knees from rucking and parachute jumping like to warm up slowly before cranking up a hill. Doing long 50 mile rides starts to really take its toll on me. I am hoping this ebike does the trick. The VA denied all my claims for 25 years now, had to pay for my own knee surgery out of service.

I was also a bike mechanic here locally for a number of years and stayed with the shop through 3 different owners. I ride almost daily and put my bikes through their paces.

I dont ride on road very often after been ran over in 1995, t-boned up and over the vehicle. A week of touch and go and 6 months of therapy, some lingering neck pain from time to time. I could have avoided the incident but didnt think it was really going to be so bad.... young and dumb.

I plan on doing a review of the bike on some of these rides and will share all the positives and hopefully there wont be any negatives....but thats impossible.

The bike was ordered with the Wren fork, the Magura brakes, 4" tires, 21ah battery and an extra 14.5ah so I dont get stranded...:) The 2000 Lumen light should make for some fun night rides. Did I mention that I owned USDronerepair back in the day and have an extensive electronics modifications background... I love watts.

Jeremy
You sound like a man unusually well fitted to starting up an ebike repair service for all the folks ordering direct over the internet. YUGE business opportunity I think. Or you can just hang out here and tell us all how to fix our bikes for free. That would be good. 🤣👍 👍 👍

Welcome to EBR

Bumping this new guys post because he sounds like a great guy. AND he's an accomplished bike mechanic and into electronics. Hope he makes us one of his internet homes. 👍 :)👍

Jeremy
Burlguy, Check your private messages. Button up at top right labeled 'inbox'.

Jeremy
Welcome BG and more importantly, thank you very much for your service to our country. Taylor

Looking forward to your reviews. Almost pulled the trigger on one, but held back - just torn between a few bikes. So it'll be interesting to see how it performs, especially as it seems you'll be biking over pretty interesting country. take some vids.

Stuart

Looking forward to your reviews. Almost pulled the trigger on one, but held back - just torn between a few bikes. So it'll be interesting to see how it performs, especially as it seems you'll be biking over pretty interesting country. take some vids.

Stuart
Just buy a bike. I took a 45 minute ride today on my Espin Sport and it was marvelous. It's amazing how many bikers there are out there now with the Covid and all...

I am getting some more footage today.... Its been awesome. My wife wants to buy one but I cant get ahold of a real person to talk to and my message has not been responded to. There will be an extensive review to come with lots of footage of real climbing and downhill bombing.

I am getting some more footage today.... Its been awesome. My wife wants to buy one but I cant get ahold of a real person to talk to and my message has not been responded to. There will be an extensive review to come with lots of footage of real climbing and downhill bombing.
I was in the middle of no where and got a call from Biktrix.... I couldnt get my cell phone out of the Camel back quick enough and missed the call. Will try again tomorrow. Need a little more footage, my Gopro angles where all wrong and the light was dim. I did ride up some hills that few motorcycles dare to try, I was lying on the handlebars it was so steep. I did lay it down 3 times today, if your not crashing your not riding hard enough.

I was in the middle of no where and got a call from Biktrix.... I couldnt get my cell phone out of the Camel back quick enough and missed the call. Will try again tomorrow. Need a little more footage, my Gopro angles where all wrong and the light was dim. I did ride up some hills that few motorcycles dare to try, I was lying on the handlebars it was so steep. I did lay it down 3 times today, if your not crashing your not riding hard enough.
Glad you said 'lay it down' and not 'crashed'. Please don't wreck that bike until we can get your review and experiences. ;) 👍 👍 👍

Glad you said 'lay it down' and not 'crashed'. Please don't wreck that bike until we can get your review and experiences. ;) 👍 👍 👍
Dont worry about me wrecking it.... I just bought a 2nd one for my wife. She is allot lighter than me so she got the stock brakes and stock fork. It wont be here for another 2 weeks, had to be pulled from the warehouse.

I have had zero ghost shifts and climbed a trail yesterday that motorcycles dont often attempt. I find I am getting a really good workout and assist level 2 is used very often. If you look at the frame you will see the possibility of a direct mount front derailleur. The top speed on level ground appears to be around 35mph, if I could mount a double chainring on the front.....Hmm.

This bike encourages you to go faster and push yourself and then the reward is you are exhausted and get to use the thumb muscle.... ;)

One of my local friends, a golfing buddy saw my limited info here and just bought one in a 3" tire. I tried to get him on the 4" but he is convinced he doesnt need them. Its an absolute must have for me.

Dont worry about me wrecking it.... I just bought a 2nd one for my wife. She is allot lighter than me so she got the stock brakes and stock fork. It wont be here for another 2 weeks, had to be pulled from the warehouse.

I have had zero ghost shifts and climbed a trail yesterday that motorcycles dont often attempt. I find I am getting a really good workout and assist level 2 is used very often. If you look at the frame you will see the possibility of a direct mount front derailleur. The top speed on level ground appears to be around 35mph, if I could mount a double chainring on the front.....Hmm.

This bike encourages you to go faster and push yourself and then the reward is you are exhausted and get to use the thumb muscle.... ;)

One of my local friends, a golfing buddy saw my limited info here and just bought one in a 3" tire. I tried to get him on the 4" but he is convinced he doesnt need them. Its an absolute must have for me.
burlguy, Have you seen Chargeride's videos on here or youtube? Guy is a big time fat tire rider and makes fantastic videos.

burlguy, Have you seen Chargeride's videos on here or youtube? Guy is a big time fat tire rider and makes fantastic videos.
I just watched his latest climb video, pretty awesome rolling hills....Its a great video.

I have 300ft climbs with 45 degree plus sections on the worst rock and mud. I have to show what this bike can really do in its stock configuration. If you are not on the pedals and over the handlebars you will be flinging over backwards in the low gear. My footage is pretty dark and need to get back out with better light and more horizon, its very difficult to capture the terrain accurately. I am going to work on it in Resolve and see if I can bring it out. I may do a 360 specific video.

Last edited:
Back