Neo Carbon Review

i went with the resist nomad 700x45.they are cheap but the reviews liked them for the price.they go on super easy.thought maybe to easy.but there holding out.people use them in gravel etc.think they look bigger than what they look in the pic.they look really nice on the bike. would like to try big apples also.

Thanks for the information about the tires. One more question. What mirror is on your bike? I am finding that I would really like to get one. Also, was it difficult to install? One last question for any Carbon owners. I keep having problems with my seat post. I will occasionally go over a hard bump and the seat will move. It is the angle of the seat that moves and not the seat post sliding up or down. Anyone else have this problem?? I am afraid to over-tighten it, but when I tighten it more, it does make the problem occur less frequently. It still happens though, and it can be frustrating while commuting.

Hey Vern,
That seatpost problem happens if the angle is not set right. The rails on the saddle should be held in the middle (approximately) and if they are held at extreme end points, this tipping over could happen. Have you checked that? and also tightening the screws might help.

Back