My new baby!

Rakku

Totally stoked that I could get my Haibike Allmtn 9.0 from my LBS today.

This bike will supersede my Radrhino, which did its job but doesnt have enough offroad capabilities.

Rode directly from my LBS to home and a small tour afterwards, racked up 25km on the first ride.
Runs like a dream and never thought that frame geometry could make such a difference.

Only the front disc brake rubbed a bit, but it nearly went away on my ride home (LBS told me that the brake pads have to set in)

Finally have something to shred on.

I only have to do some minor adjustments, like suspension etc.

Allmtn 9.0 2.jpeg
Allmtn 9.0 3.jpegAllmtn 9.0.jpeg

If somebodys interested, Im selling my Radrhino (germany).

Thanks.

Its really practical.
Taking out the battery (if needed) is only 1 step more then on a "normal" battery design.

On the underside of the tube there is a cover which pops out with a lever, then you put in the key from the side and the battery pops out.
There is a charging port on the outside though, so no need to take it out at all.

Everything aside, the thing I like the most about the design is the fluidity of it and its much more undercover and in tune of the overall design of a bike.

I can only recommend it.
And if somebody doesnt like bosch motors, yamaha started doing intube batterys too.
I catched some news of that.

Another update when Im at it btw.

Front brakes are rubbing, centering doesnt help at all.
Researched a bit and it seems like thats pretty common with Magura MT5´s and the 203mm disc.

Going to the bikeshop tommorow anyways.
Either they fix that, or I install another brake rotor (apparently that gets rid of the problem).

Another update when Im at it btw.

Front brakes are rubbing, centering doesnt help at all.

First of all Congrats on your beautiful ride, looks awesome.

Have you checked the spoke tension ?

You see it drove me nuts last summer that little squeal coming from front brake area, i have done everything trying to find it, except checking the spoke tension on that wheel, had just a few sort of loose and that was making the wheel track out of true just a tad, once the offending spokes were re-tension-ed it all went away.
Just my 2 cents.

First of all Congrats on your beautiful ride, looks awesome.

Have you checked the spoke tension ?

You see it drove me nuts last summer that little squeal coming from front brake area, i have done everything trying to find it, except checking the spoke tension on that wheel, had just a few sort of loose and that was making the wheel track out of true just a tad, once the offending spokes were re-tension-ed it all went away.
Just my 2 cents.

I actually didnt check the spoke tension to be honest, because as far as I looked with the eye, the rims are perfectly true, but I´ll double check tomorrow or rather my lbs will, since I´ll pay them a visit anyways.

Back