My Hydra has Arrived!

Yes by FedEx. No ride time with the motor because I need the charger adapter which is being overnighted. Rode it around the block unassisted and learned very quickly this is a heavy bike. :p
What charging adapter didn't it come with? Also, what did you use to cut the handlebar stem?

What charging adapter didn't it come with? Also, what did you use to cut the handlebar stem?
I cut the steerer tube, not the stem, with Park Tools SG-6 Saw Guide. You will also need a hacksaw with a blade for cutting metal tubing. If your not familiar with how to do this I highly recommend a bike shop do it. If you screw up you just ruined your expensive suspension fork.

Just seeing the discussion on the Kindernays and wanted to give new Kindernays owners a heads up- the oil has to be shipped in from Norway and ordering 5 bottles is the cheapest option due to shopping costs. The total cost including product & shipping for 5 bottles is about $130 USD. Which is too bad because I'll have 4 years supply when I would prefer to just buy it as I need it. I've reached out to Kindernay to ask if there's an alternative and waiting for a reply. I waited and might have to stop riding to work until I get the shipment, so don't wait.

I checked the tread. It sounds like Pushkar was trying to order it. Just like everything else it’s going to take longer than expected, but I’m sure it’s coming. They also talk about being not greatly different than other mineral oils that are availabl.

Back