2/6 Update on timelines and Shipping

Time for another update @pushkar! Please start a new thread letting those of us who have received/are about to receive our confirmations what the next steps and timeline of the build are. Please and thank you!

I'm stupid excited at this point, and I can tell you that transparency (regardless of the news) is critical to customer satisfaction. Your e-mail signature states "Current Build / Ship time is 3 weeks." When I looked back, that was the same timeline from when I sent in my deposit (nearly a year ago).

Please let us know what to expect. We've waited this long. We're with you. We're evangelists for the brand. We want you to succeed. And we want to ride!!!

Time for another update @pushkar! Please start a new thread letting those of us who have received/are about to receive our confirmations what the next steps and timeline of the build are. Please and thank you!

I'm stupid excited at this point, and I can tell you that transparency (regardless of the news) is critical to customer satisfaction. Your e-mail signature states "Current Build / Ship time is 3 weeks." When I looked back, that was the same timeline from when I sent in my deposit (nearly a year ago).

Please let us know what to expect. We've waited this long. We're with you. We're evangelists for the brand. We want you to succeed. And we want to ride!!!
I wouldn’t expect another update until Pushkar receives the frames. I doubt anything has changed much since he made this update.

Question I asked before but really need an answer now that it is crunch time. I prefer the Kindernay but would like to implement electronic shifting. So how likely is it that electronic shifting will be available for the Kindernay?

As an original founder, I’m glad to finally see the finish line is in sight. Since the Helios’s inception, their have been many design and equipment changes as the final product took shape. I know their is a spread sheet on one of the many threads showing exactly what we founders signed up for, and upgrade paths for several components such as carbon cranks, kindernay, larger tires, upgraded brakes. etc.etc.etc...... The pricing for these upgrades is kind of a mystery, as the spreadsheet was edited by a founding member and not Pushkar himself. There are also components on this spreadsheet that are no longer available as a build option that were originally on the founders radar and now they are not. The Titan battery immediately stands out.
There was also some perks thrown in for founders, such as an additional set of tires with Tannus Armor.

It would be nice to see an official spreadsheet with the “original founders components and perks“ and the upgrade paths with pricing.
As it stands right now as per the email I just received from Pushkar, we have to choose our options, by cross referencing the official WattWagon site/Helios build, and guess what the final price for our specific build will be. I’d like to take the guesswork out of the equation.
It’s been 10 long months. Time to wrap this baby up and hit the trails!

On my email i replied I need an option list similar to a new car so I know what is available and costs .I would like to see where we started and where we are now...including car charging ,tanus armor and more

I agree Edrummer. We need an update on the Founders thread. I'm no longer sure what we're getting and what's extra $$.
I agree. A lot of promises were made and Pushkar received a lot of goodwill/ credit for those promises, and the founders did a lot of cross selling based on those promises. As the brand has grown (in part due to word of mouth of the founders), I feel responsiveness has declined and more chasing is required for updates, etc. I have no reason to believe promises will not be kept, but I feel the responsibility is now on the founders to scour through endless pages of emails to determine what was promised. I would have thought this would be in the confirmation email.

Same thoughts as the other founders here. I did indeed go through various posts on this forum, the WW website, and my PMs with Pushkar to gather enough information to respond to his latest email request asking for confirmation. Even then I’m not sure if I’ve got everything; I didn’t explicitly list any component that I think is the default option, for instance.

What do founders
I agree. A lot of promises were made and Pushkar received a lot of goodwill/ credit for those promises, and the founders did a lot of cross selling based on those promises. As the brand has grown (in part due to word of mouth of the founders), I feel responsiveness has declined and more chasing is required for updates, etc. I have no reason to believe promises will not be kept, but I feel the responsibility is now on the founders to scour through endless pages of emails to determine what was promised. I would have thought this would be in the confirmation email.
What do you guys get for being a founder?

What do you guys get for being a founder?
This sums it up pretty well - mostly a good price for putting money down well in advance of it being available.

Received email (as founder) on February 12, but not sure how to respond at this time. I'm still not sure what's being included at this point, and what the upgrade pricing is for various components.

There are a few people asking for further clarification, but so far there has been no followup from Pushkar.

Back