Mirror Recommendations

Good to hear you’re pleased with them. Our experience was not a positive one as a retailer to the point we had to stop selling them due to customer complaints.

I’ve dropped several times where the mirrors were landed on and they moved a lot but never cracked or broke. I admit the plastic seems brittle but has held up well for me. Apparently I’ve never overtightened one.
If my kids havent broken em yet, they are fine and for 15 bucks, if they do, hello amazon!

My issue with convex lens is, though they offer a wider field of vision, they distort distances,
which very nearly got me killed once. One cannot accurately judge the speed of a vehicle
approaching from behind.

I am not a road biker. If I am on the road it is for a very short distance, and if I see a car coming in the mirror, I pull over and let it pass. So I don't know.

I am not a road biker. If I am on the road it is for a very short distance, and if I see a car coming in the mirror, I pull over and let it pass. So I don't know.
Me too, Ya still need eyes in the back of yur head to survive where thereś traffic. i stick to back roads
as much as possible if on black top.

Last edited:
We used to carry the Mirrcyle mirrors and the issue some riders have is that they are quite fragile. Overtighten the screws or ding it against a wall, bike rack etc... they typically crack. We would typically have about 20-30 issues per year with these.

We then started carrying the B&M Cyclestar mirrors and they are far superior in terms of quality. While they cost about 2x as much they will give riders years of trouble-free service, some are foldable and are simply the best in the market in my opinion. Since carrying these mirrors we have had "0" complaints or issues. Customers are happier with these.

https://scooteretti.com/collections/bicycle-mirrors

Will
I have a RadCity ST 3 with swept back handlebars. I am looking for bar end mirrors (both sides) that can curl in and under. The upright riding position has my arms blocking the view of the end of the handlebars, so I need something with a decently long arm and enough swivel to compensate for the sweep back. Do you know if the 801 would work?

Tritto :)
Three e-bikes with Mirrycles as well. Mounted inwards and downwards.
I'm going to try that, thanks. I have mine up and out and do not like it. It feels like it crowds my left hand on the grip. I looked at my right side and I grip to the very extreme end of the bar. The mirror won't let me do the same on the left. It just might work down and in, or even down and out. I hope I can get the vision acceptable. I think the mirror could be lightly larger IMO. CN

Here is the bar end mirror I like, small and unobtrusive. It is convex, so you actually have quite a wide field of view. You can see it here, below my left hand riding on my Trek Domane +HP. It replaces the end cap on my handlebar tape. Brand is "Sprintech Racing" , made in Switzerland. If you lean it against a wall, or carefully lower your bike onto grass, it will twist out of the way. Only $24.00

riding Trek E-bike.jpeg

Last edited:
Back