Looking for a trunk bag for spare yamaha battery

Yamahonian

I am looking for a trunk bag for a spare yamaha battery.

This will go on top of an old man mountain rack.

I have combed these forums, and could only find a single post where somebody recommended the Arkel bag. However, this just velcros onto the rack. I would ideally like something that "clicks" into place, like an Ortlieb trunk bag. Unfortunately Ortlieb does not make a trunk bag that is long enough for the yamaha battery (which measure approx 14.5" long.

Any suggestions?

Yes, I have two from Grin best I've ever found. From ebikes.ca and made by a high-end DD maker. Crystalyte.

Screen Shot 2020-03-07 at 5.45.48 PM.png

Rear Padded Trunk bag for Battery Packs, with ON/OFF Key Switch
Dimensions: 31cm x 18cm x 13cm

How about this WOTOW . Right size but attaches by velcro straps. I'm pretty sure your OMM rack will let you clip on panniers but not so much for a trunk bag.

One of the reviewers said they bought it just to carry an extra battery.

1583669342617.png

I am looking for a trunk bag for a spare yamaha battery.

This will go on top of an old man mountain rack.

I have combed these forums, and could only find a single post where somebody recommended the Arkel bag. However, this just velcros onto the rack. I would ideally like something that "clicks" into place, like an Ortlieb trunk bag. Unfortunately Ortlieb does not make a trunk bag that is long enough for the yamaha battery (which measure approx 14.5" long.

Any suggestions?
Hello Yamahonian, I've notice you are using a Old Man Mountain rack. Which bike have you attached that beauty to?

I just picked up a Yamaha Civante so now I'm looking into a rear rack system that will fit onto the frame. It seems that folks are having some difficulty finding a rack that fits, but I have read a few posts that mentioned Old Man racks.

Chris

Back