Topeak with Gravel and Sport...

Attachments

• Gravel w Topeak.jpg
    Gravel w Topeak.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 118
  • 2 Sports.jpg
    2 Sports.jpg
    473.8 KB · Views: 141
Love my Topeak bags with the Quick rack adapters.

That is also a good option if you have other bikes with the QuickTrack system and prefer to standardize on that instead of MIK system

Love my Topeak bags with the Quick rack adapters.

I use this setup as well, and it works great the bottom bracket is adjustable so it fits many fenders or racks

Attachments

• 20230226_130646.jpg
    20230226_130646.jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 125
@6zfshdb Does the Basil bag have a shoulder strap? How are the zippers? I read one review where it indicated the zippers weren't so great.
I ordered my Basil bag from Amazon and it did come with a shoulder strap. However, some reviewers complained that theirs came with no strap.

The zippers are ok but not great. They are the same quality as the ones used on the Topeak bag. The only bags I've seen lately with high quality zippers are Arkel products. They're pricey though and don't have a quick attach bracket..

I use this setup as well, and it works great the bottom bracket is adjustable so it fits many fenders or racks
My Topeak adapter could use tad bigger (half inch) arms to secure to existing rack. I have to use thicker zip ties to make sure the connection is secure...

Attachments

• Topeak bracket.jpg
    Topeak bracket.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 104
Back