Lectric XP

Does anyone have the settings and what each one does? P01 thru P20 codes or settings and each definition, hoping I didnt change any on accident, plus maybe enhance the settings. PAS3-5 is at 20mph, is there anyway to reduce that?
Love the bikes, we bought 2. Just watch the derailleur gaurd after unboxing both of ours needed to be bent back out to shift in 6-7th gears.
Thanks

Last edited:
I ordered black. Wasn’t there an email saying Black was withheld and whites sent? I’m trying to be patient.
I ordered on July 9th... black bike... order #2553. No shipping info to date. My wife ordered a white one in August for an early September delivery... havent heard anything on that one either. Frustrated and growing impatient, but understand the overwhelming success was more than they expected... and we'll just have to sit and wait.

don't know if all m5's are the same but might help

Last edited:
Does anyone have the settings and what each one does? P01 thru P20 codes or settings and each definition, hoping I didnt change any on accident, plus maybe enhance the settings. PAS3-5 is at 20mph, is there anyway to reduce that?
Love the bikes, we bought 2. Just watch the derailleur gaurd after unboxing both of ours needed to be bent back out to shift in 6-7th gears.
Thanks
Here are the proper numbers

Hold down the up and down buttons
Cycle through the "P" settings using the "M" button
If needed change the numbers on each setting by using the up and down arrows
Once completed hold down up and down arrows again
Hold M to turn off and save the settings

Attachments

• 2089237632.pdf
    19.1 KB · Views: 837
Please to report, after 5 miles this morning and few this afternoon, the dry silicone on the brake pads didn't hurt a thing. Stops fine and the dragging noise I could not adjust out is gone. Can't say if it's long term, but I won't die if I have to replace the pads. 😁

Last edited:
Please to report, after 5 miles this morning and few this afternoon, the dry silicone on the brake pads didn't hurt a thing. Stop fine and the dragging noise I could not adjust out is gone. Can't say if it's long term, but I won't die if I have to replace the pads. 😁
And it's cheap and easy to replace pads. 😊

Update on my shipping: the white one will be here tomorrow (was going to be Friday) and the black one is still in the
"label created" zone.

I have ridden about 15 miles since receiving my bike. The terrain is hills and flats. I have used PAS1 and PAS2 and very little throttle. On my last trip out, I had ridden 7 miles and put 8 miles on it today. The battery was saying full when I started out and it seemed that when I pushed it (used the throttle or put it into PAS2), the battery would go down by several bars but pop back up to full when I was on a flat. At the end of the ride, The battery showed 9 bars left. I turned it off and then on again and it showed 9 bars. Is this the way other bikes are working? I am not sure if I should believe the level it is showing. The lowest I saw it go when I was riding was 6 bars.

I also had to pull the derailleur guard out. That was very hard, but it goes through all the gears now.

Overall a fun bike. Handles street and off-road really well.

I have ridden about 15 miles since receiving my bike. The terrain is hills and flats. I have used PAS1 and PAS2 and very little throttle. On my last trip out, I had ridden 7 miles and put 8 miles on it today. The battery was saying full when I started out and it seemed that when I pushed it (used the throttle or put it into PAS2), the battery would go down by several bars but pop back up to full when I was on a flat. At the end of the ride, The battery showed 9 bars left. I turned it off and then on again and it showed 9 bars. Is this the way other bikes are working? I am not sure if I should believe the level it is showing. The lowest I saw it go when I was riding was 6 bars.

I also had to pull the derailleur guard out. That was very hard, but it goes through all the gears now.

I would say that's totally normal when there's a load on it of course the battery drops down and then comes back up... Mine does the same we went 20 km yesterday overall didn't even use half the battery...

If you push the mode button you will see the battery draw at the bottom of the screen. The fluctuating bars are normal. Let's you know when you get low on charge to let off the throttle if you're far from home.

Woo-hoo! My bike has finally started it's journey to me! An earlier e-mail claimed that I would receive my bike on Wed. Sept 4 but since it is a black one I thought that it would be delayed even longer but when I checked with my tracking number today it shows that the bike is in Troutdale OR so it should be here in Blaine WA sometime on Wed!!!

Woo-hoo! My bike has finally started it's journey to me! An earlier e-mail claimed that I would receive my bike on Wed. Sept 4 but since it is a black one I thought that it would be delayed even longer but when I checked with my tracking number today it shows that the bike is in Troutdale OR so it should be here in Blaine WA sometime on Wed!!!
That's where mine went also Troutdale Oregon then Blaine Washington I picked up there at my box office enjoy ebike I know we are..

What was your order number

By the by, there are quite a few people on this forum that haven't gotten any feedback from Lectric about their order and it would be awesome if people that have gotten notified that they're receiving their bike soon take just a moment to provide a little info. It might help the rest of us gauge where we are in the process.

Order # would be good (although I can understand someone feeling a little uneasy about that).
Order date would be good.
Shipment group/batch ie "late Aug", "early Sept" would be good.
The date you're expecting it or got it.
Heck the color is suddenly an issue so that too.
And if you got it, WHAT DO YOU THINK? IS IT A KEEPER?

Order #2207, purchased July 1st at 1:30am for end of Aug shipment, black bike, shipping date quoted as Sept 4th and as of today it appears to be happenin'
Yikes. My order is 3#76 and according to their site, it hasn't been shipped, but is slated for 'early September delivery'. O well.

Yikes. My order is 3#76 and according to their site, it hasn't been shipped, but is slated for 'early September delivery'. O well.

Well, keep in mind the pattern has been basically this: "early month" delivery means the bikes start shipping around the middle of the month, 1-3 days between label creation and actual movement, 3-6 days to ship depending on where you are.

"late month"delivery means the bikes start shipping around the end of the month, 1-3 days between label creation and actual movement, 3-6 days to ship depending on where you are.

so, mine for example, was late August shipping... label was created on the 30th, actual movement began on the 31st, and I'm scheduled to get my XP on the 5th.

That's the reality; but for me, for what appears to be an excellent quality product at roughly 1/2- 2/3 of the competition, I am willing to be patient.

Back