Lectric XP

Can somebody please post the measurements of the battery in millimeters please? Just wondering if the battery link posted by snokid on page 11 is a possibility for replacement. Since he has posted this they have sold out of several of the larger sizes, thanks.

Last edited:
Well, I got a surprise from FedEx Ground this morning. Instead of just the white bike, the black bike was delivered, too. No time to open 'em right now, but I have incentive to get home early tonight! Order # 2160 on June 30 for late August delivery, 1 of each color.

Attachments

• 20190904_101802.jpg
    20190904_101802.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 402
View attachment 37774 It looks like out of the four staff members shown on the Lectric Ebikes website, one of them is their shop dog, Soldier. Soldier will keep them straight during any order crunch!
Haha. I actually talked to them last week and they said they hired some help either that day or couple days prior, can’t remember. Anyways for anybody who is interested I ordered several of these but was calling them to cancel one of my bikes because I bought A Rad mini off craigslist while they were having shipping woes and not keeping us filled in. They refunded my money on cancelled order within 2 days. The Rad mini makes the wait bearable

Well, I got a surprise from FedEx Ground this morning. Instead of just the white bike, the black bike was delivered, too. No time to open 'em right now, but I have incentive to get home early tonight! Order # 2160 on June 30 for late August delivery, 1 of each color.
That’s great news butts! Get them babys on a charger. Lucky they came early in day too.

Haha. I actually talked to them last week and they said they hired some help either that day or couple days prior, can’t remember. Anyways for anybody who is interested I ordered several of these but was calling them to cancel one of my bikes because I bought A Rad mini off craigslist while they were having shipping woes and not keeping us filled in. They refunded my money on cancelled order within 2 days. The Rad mini makes the wait bearable

Yea, I've been on pins and needles as I am in the Late August crowd and it's time to be hearing from them. But I've been waiting this long so... I am getting a lot of other things done in the meantime.

Having been in the mail order business for 18 years, what is a company to do when a supplier ships the wrong product and they don't speak English.? Who do you complain to? I hate to say how many times I have been there. 😊 I knew the risk of getting a great bike at 1/2 the price, I figured an extra month when I ordered. I was a winner, I only used 3 weeks of that month. Ordered 6/13 confirmed 6/20 arrived 8/26. I had the time to wait so I chose the $899. Lectric. My "I want it now" option was a RadMini at $1,499.
The problem we had with the first orders was no communication, we didn't have a clue what was going on and if there were any bikes. Now there is communication, you received an email, and there have been a few others. There are bikes on the street so we know they do exist and the reviews are fantastic.

Now that the product is so hot, the demand has exceeded the price. Look for longer delays, or more help to be hired to increase shipping demands. One or the other will have to happen, I don't see a happy medium.
It appears that these bikes are shipped in containers from China directly to a third party distributor, hired by Lectric Bike. That party then handles the shipping to end customers? is this correct? That is, Lectric bike just places orders for a generic design, with Lectric badging, and never really processes them through their own facility in Phoenix? I guess Rad Power does a similar process, but I think all their China shipments come through their facility in Seattle for final processing before being shipped out to end customers.

It appears that these bikes are shipped in containers from China directly to a third party distributor, hired by Lectric Bike. That party then handles the shipping to end customers? is this correct? That is, Lectric bike just places orders for a generic design, with Lectric badging, and never really processes them through their own facility in Phoenix? I guess Rad Power does a similar process, but I think all their China shipments come through their facility in Seattle for final processing before being shipped out to end customers.
From what I understand from talking to Robby they had an office in Phoenix. Bikes were getting shipped to LA. They went there to meet bikes and ship from there to save time after getting slammed with orders. They are in process of relocating to California. They processed bikes and used third party shipper to transport them to Fed-Ex. Give em a call they usually answer the phone lol. They will tell you

Hey everyone, could we put together a checklist for folks who get their bikes, for everything that should be checked before riding the first time? i.e. check the pedals are tight, derailleur guard not bent, etc... I think that would be helpful!

So frustrated with FedEx, no fault at all of Lectric, my bike made it in two days from California to Illinois, sitting three hours from where I live now, and hasn't moved in two days and my vacation ends soon, thanks a lot FedEx.

Well... there is only 9 days and 393 orders between you and I. I ordered July 9th #2553, black bike, and I've not heard a word. Logged into lectric and it still says "unfulfilled" :(

Well... there is only 9 days and 393 orders between you and I. I ordered July 9th #2553, black bike, and I've not heard a word. Logged into lectric and it still says "unfulfilled" :(
They are log jammed. I know mine is nowhere near the early/mid September date it says on my unfulfilled order. But they have answered my emails. I told them they have patient, but curious customers.

Hey everyone, could we put together a checklist for folks who get their bikes, for everything that should be checked before riding the first time? i.e. check the pedals are tight, derailleur guard not bent, etc... I think that would be helpful!
Lectric put out a video on Youtube, it was in an email to all that have placed orders. It's also in the owners manual and they even included the wrenches to tighten everything up with. I think I have seen 1000 posts 😊 about the derailers, they are not bent, the guard is there to hold them in place during shipping. The guard does not let the derailer move past 5th gear, that keeps the chain tight, so it does need to be bent out or removed so the derailer will work. It is not broken, it is doing what it is designed to do.
Also lots of posts, some with photos of things to look for. Not every bike is going to arrive the same, so making a list might not be needed for many. Outside of the derailer guard, both of my bikes needed different tweaking.

So frustrated with FedEx, no fault at all of Lectric, my bike made it in two days from California to Illinois, sitting three hours from where I live now, and hasn't moved in two days and my vacation ends soon, thanks a lot FedEx.
Can you go get it. You'll be back by dinner

Even our trash company had Labor Day weekend off. 😁 Fedex had posted on their website, closed Labor Day Weekend when we were worried if our bikes would make it in time.

#4910, placed 8-30-19, 00:38 -wee hours of the AM, one of "those" decisions. Black. A previous post had mentioned #4075 on 08-16? Thats 835, at least, pushed in 2 weeks time!

For those that have bike shipping delays, get ready for more, proof it happens with any company! I've had my bike for a week and made a list of assecories I wanted, and needed, one bike is down for a popped tube. Spent the weekend ordering from Amazon Prime only to find out they stopped shipping into the hurricane states for a week. I live on the west coast of FL, way away from the hurricane, but shipping is still delayed until next Monday. If you rely on mail order of any kind, expect delays beyond your control, even from Amazon.
I pay $125 a year for express shipping with Amazon, I paid nothing with Lectric. Prime is delayed by an act of God, Lectric delayed by an act of shipping and order fulfillment. Same results, different companies.
The popped tube thing is throwing me off. I looked on the website and it says, "anti-puncture liners included". Was yours a puncture pop? I have heard some say the tires feel cheap and plasticy, and I have heard others says theirs are soft rubber. What's up with that?

The popped tube thing is throwing me off. I looked on the website and it says, "anti-puncture liners included". Was yours a puncture pop? I have heard some say the tires feel cheap and plasticy, and I have heard others says theirs are soft rubber. What's up with that?
I had just aired the tires up to 20psi and was doing something else in the garage when the tube popped. The bike had not been ridden yet so not a puncture. It was me that posted the tires had a hard plastic feel. Until I pull the tire down I don't know if it's a defect or pinched tube or a rough spot on the wheel. I'll know more once I get a tube in from Amazon and get the wheel off the bike. I am not really concerned about it until I get some miles on the bikes.

Back