Lectric XP

I can’t even get a confirmation email that I bought my bikes haha. Just a text message saying we charged you. Not very comforting
I had an email detailed conformation with my order number the day I placed my order also showing the date and time.

We picked ours up from our box office in Blaine Washington via peace arch border crossing closest to Vancouver when we came back we claimex them exactly what we bought it was $50 each ebike total for taxes that's it super simple....
Hi Darceman,
Thanks for the info about picking up your bikes in Blaine. I’m planning on doing the same in Port Angeles. If they only charged you $50 in taxes does that mean they didn’t charge you 13% excise tax or GST and PST at the Canadian border? When I called Canada Customs to plan my pick up from Port Angeles they said I’d have to pay all three......

I can’t even get a confirmation email that I bought my bikes haha. Just a text message saying we charged you. Not very comforting
Sign in on their site, register, and check your order. It will at least tell you you paid for it and the status (Unfulfilled)

I placed my order before registering and my order doesn't show up. It's a Shopify thing, I didn't exist in their database before registering therefore no orders.

The better way would be to register and then place your order (that is, if you don't mind sharing your info with Shopify).

I asked Lectric for a confirmation of my order and they sent one immediately.

Chiming in here, as part of the white late August shipments.

Mine showed up last Friday 8/29 to my surprise because the FedEx tracking still remains at "shipping label created" and expected delivery of 9/4. Might be because I'm nearby the shipping center in California. Was super happy and unboxed it immediately! Looks great!

My first impressions after riding for 20 miles is that it is crazy fun! Gets to 28mph if you're not going uphill with pedal assist 5. The bike is pretty and wonderfully nerdy, and both trips to trader Joe's have led to some older hippy folks chatting me up about it. People are super intrigued by it.

Major problems are it won't shift past 4th gear. It doesn't really matter though because pedaling isn't productive beyond 12mph except a light spin to keep the pedal assist motor running. The rear brakes make a squeal and feel shaky when braking. The front brakes make an odd electrical shuddering sound hard to describe, but not super reassuring. Everything feels really solid except under braking conditions when things get squeaky and creaky.

Other minor issues are there was a deeper scratch on the side of the frame about 2 inches long, and the paint is flaking off on the frame stand at the bottom. Overall though nothing to complain about.

In total I love this bike! It's really fun and I'll try it as a commuter bike to ditch the car more often. Will definitely look for a side mirror because at this speed I think cars get confused and sometimes misjudge accurate passing speed and distances required. Totally worth the $899!

Chiming in here, as part of the white late August shipments.

Mine showed up last Friday 8/29 to my surprise because the FedEx tracking still remains at "shipping label created" and expected delivery of 9/4. Might be because I'm nearby the shipping center in California. Was super happy and unboxed it immediately! Looks great!

My first impressions after riding for 20 miles is that it is crazy fun! Gets to 28mph if you're not going uphill with pedal assist 5. The bike is pretty and wonderfully nerdy, and both trips to trader Joe's have led to some older hippy folks chatting me up about it. People are super intrigued by it.

Major problems are it won't shift past 4th gear. It doesn't really matter though because pedaling isn't productive beyond 12mph except a light spin to keep the pedal assist motor running. The rear brakes make a squeal and feel shaky when braking. The front brakes make an odd electrical shuddering sound hard to describe, but not super reassuring. Everything feels really solid except under braking conditions when things get squeaky and creaky.

Other minor issues are there was a deeper scratch on the side of the frame about 2 inches long, and the paint is flaking off on the frame stand at the bottom. Overall though nothing to complain about.

In total I love this bike! It's really fun and I'll try it as a commuter bike to ditch the car more often. Will definitely look for a side mirror because at this speed I think cars get confused and sometimes misjudge accurate passing speed and distances required. Totally worth the $899!
Read all the previous post about bending the derailer guard out, that's why it wont shift. I also included a photo regarding the rear brake adjustment. Both of my bikes needed the brakes adjusted, one several times to get the chatter out. Silicone spray also helps.

Read all the previous post about bending the derailer guard out, that's why it wont shift. I also included a photo regarding the rear brake adjustment. Both of my bikes needed the brakes adjusted, one several times to get the chatter out. Silicone spray also helps.
Silicone spray but not on the pads or rotor, right?

For those that have been asking about distance with a full battery charge this was just posted on the Facebook users group. Their round trip was 60 miles, flat pavement along the LA river. That is very impressive and it looks like they were getting with the program.

Made it to Huntington Beach, CA via the Santa Ana River Trail from Yorba Linda, CA. I used up most of the battery ( 0 bars at PAS5/1 at PAS1) at the end of our round trip. My wife still had several bars ( 3 at PAS5/ 5 at PAS1). We kept her ebike at the 20mph limit while mine was set to 28mph. I did have fun passing road/race bikes a few times.

Last edited:
Yes, I sprayed the pads and caliper lightly too. It' took care of the dragging noise and they stop fine.
My bike should be here sometime this week, this information and all the information given here for the last couple of weeks on this site has made it much easier waiting for the bike, and I know what to look for to make sure my first experience will be a good one. Also thanks to Brent for coming on here from time to time too reassure us we all will receive our bikes, hopefully all will be smoothed over after this is all done, and mainly that Brent, Levi, Robby and the team will always be there for support.

I have not had to do this yet. I'm an Early September (hopefully) delivery. And this is my first bike with disc brakes.

A quick google search found
and

I'm not sure i'd be spraying silicone until I at least adjusted brakes.
I'm not sure what to do if rotor is bent. Maybe they can be bent back, or maybe they need to be replaced.

I have not had to do this yet. I'm an Early September (hopefully) delivery. And this is my first bike with disc brakes.

A quick google search found
and

I'm not sure i'd be spraying silicone until I at least adjusted brakes.
I'm not sure what to do if rotor is bent. Maybe they can be bent back, or maybe they need to be replaced.
Don't spray silicone on your brakes. That's considered a contaminant. Only clean with mild soap and water. Then finish off with ispropenol to clean the disc. Spraying silicone on your brakes is a bad idea and may stop noise temporarily but compromises your brakes.

Don't spray silicone on your brakes. That's considered a contaminant. Only clean with mild soap and water. Then finish off with ispropenol to clean the disc. Spraying silicone on your brakes is a bad idea and may stop noise temporarily but compromises your brakes.
Was thinking the same thing, thanks for putting this out there.

Back