Just for fun...

Scariest part is the burlap
Junípero Serra wore a hair shirt that never got washed. No wonder he didn't have much of a sex life. That would make a great story. She gets her husband drunk and rolls him out of the car and into the desert. I love it. Then he has to make his way back.

I heard a story about Seattle. All the unwanted kittens were getting adopted. 100% success. It was great! Until they found out the adoptors were shark fishermen. The cold water slowed down the cat's metabolisms until a shark hit. I wonder if the fishers could use rats of the sky instead? I used to fish off that San Clemente pier. One year I was fishing at night and Pacific lobster season would open in two hours when I caught a lobster. We ate poached lobster that night with melted butter. Nothing better. To me as @Rome inferred, a $135 pigeon is like a $135 rat. Maybe NYC could sell them to fishing boats.
So the plot is that she wants to know that he really, really wants to come home.

434636242_733172772272293_2281062430956064666_n.jpg

It is amazing. They are terraforming rodents that vastly improve ecosystems. Art has mentioned Dune. They do that here on earth.

Hey @JGcycle, It is warmer by 2 C in St. John's than in my California town right now You are at 12 C and I am at 10 C. And it is 5 PM here and 9 PM in your town. It is not just the chill but the dampness of the chill. And you have better lobsters. Mine don't have claw meat.

Something like that could be done with a pol on the other side of the pond with a clock face. Oh, oh! It could be a Trump wrist watch.

@Rome, I just saw it! To do the arms right on a clock you need two small clock motors side-by-side to represent the shoulders. One for the minute hand and one for the hour, set at slightly different heights so they do not collide. Business up front and party in the back. I never knew he had a mullet! That is very funny.

Attachments

• Mullets.jpg
    Mullets.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 35
Funny as it may look, that man is going to be our President.
I cut this into pieces add vegetable and Chinese won bok and salted black beans, stick butter salted.
Cook i slow and easy until butter and vegetables are flavor lobster.

Attachments

• 20240331_103225.jpg
    20240331_103225.jpg
    363.5 KB · Views: 30
1000003874.jpg
The"pest control" program at our hotel resort in Mexico last week...I think there were several, as we saw different people walking around with them, and also spotted one up in a palm tree by the pool.

PS - the random kid in the background was NOT the pest 🤣🤣🤣!

How much for a bag, $0.10?

'A 2022 report from Credit Suisse and Deloitte disclosed that Birkin sales spiked 38% in 2020, as luxury collectibles soared in value during the Covid-19 pandemic, and resellers reported record premiums in 2021. That November, Christie’s sold a crocodile-skin version for nearly $390,000, the second-highest price ever paid for a handbag at auction at the time, topped only by an Hermés Kelly bag (named after Grace Kelly) at $437,000.' cnn

1712590891244.jpeg

Hurts my heart to think someone would pay 20-30 times the cost of my dream ebike for a handbag. The horror!!

And $437K is by no means the total cost of ownership. Keeping a pair of appropriately fashionable but still badass-looking armed bodyguards on retainer so you can carry the thing in public isn't cheap these days.

Back