Just for fun...

lighting service
What we did was have a decorations exchange and decorating party the Saturday before. My lights from last year went to the mayor who then decorated his daughter's cargo bike. If you liked that one we also have a holiday boat parade. A friend has a place along the water and sells VIP seating tickets. Then it got swamped with crowds who brought their own chairs, putting them in front of the paying VIPs. Lines were 40 minutes deep to get food and drinks so it was all hands on deck with no one to enforce. She said it was nuts.

If you're curious about the earnings of CFL players, in 2023, the salaries varied widely, reflecting factors like experience, position, and performance. According to recent data from CFL News Hub at https://cflnewshub.com/extra/how-much-do-cfl-players-make-in-2023/, the average salary ranged from around $65,000 to $80,000, with star players and veterans earning considerably more. These figures, however, are subject to change due to negotiations, endorsements, and team contracts.

Last edited:
Winter comfort with lobster mac.

1703792619459.jpeg

I am converting a trike today and needed to confirm something from this video. This video shows the ugliest bike build I have ever seen. It starts when the build is almost finished. The wires! Now that is ugly. A rat's nest.
1704046875804.jpeg
1704055476358.jpeg

Last edited:
I am converting a trike today and needed to confirm something from this video. This video shows the ugliest bike build I have ever seen. It starts when the build is almost finished. The wires! Now that is ugly. A rat's nest.
View attachment 168818View attachment 168823
would imagine some day we can get Bluetooth controllers for our projects,I have a rough time routing wires through the frame, wonder if the harbor freight fiberglass wire running kit would work,love the motors with built in controllers am on the verge of stopping building bikes,the espin conversion worked out well, was rather difficult and I couldn't get most of the wires back in the frame,now I see why those companies use such crappy little wires and controllers,the recipient of the converted espin was happy anyway-so it goes

routing wires through the frame
What I do is use brake cable. First I place a gentle bend into the leading end after checking the exact length. I run it out the hole using a wheel magnet. I build up the pull end with shrink tube and then connect it to the cable I am pulling with shrink tube. I lucked out on the trike. The pedals are forward of the seat tube and the bottom of the seat tube is open. So that is where I stuffed the extra wires, hidden in the middle of the trike. Gone just like magic.

What I do is use brake cable. First I place a gentle bend into the leading end after checking the exact length. I run it out the hole using a wheel magnet. I build up the pull end with shrink tube and then connect it to the cable I am pulling with shrink tube. I lucked out on the trike. The pedals are forward of the seat tube and the bottom of the seat tube is open. So that is where I stuffed the extra wires, hidden in the middle of the trike. Gone just like magic.
great.

I just test rode the tike. Power level 1 of 9 is all that is needed. It is probably 12 years-old, but the owner loves it. She lives in a retirement community and it is her only transportation. She told me the reason to make it electric is incase there is a flash mob riot, she can escape!

Attachments

• Maridian Hub-drive 2.jpg
    Maridian Hub-drive 2.jpg
    610.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Maridian Hub-drive 3.jpg
    Maridian Hub-drive 3.jpg
    623.1 KB · Views: 44
Back