Just for fun...

Riots over Bingo? I had something going on over the Summer at the Community Center as people were entering for bingo night. I have never seen a group of people in worst shape. These are people you just never see in public. Many can barely walk. They all had two liter bottles of soda, giant bags of chips, and big bags of candy. Red vines were particularly popular. The worst of the worst had stretchy pants. Some people should not be permitted to have stretchy pants in public!

Enid is the owner of that trike. Everyone has their motivations. She happened to get into the middle of a violent race riot in Oakland with clashing sides that seemingly came out of no where with skinheads and Proud Boys. That is the city where the Black Panthers was founded. I think she has PTSD.

I am converting a trike today and needed to confirm something from this video. This video shows the ugliest bike build I have ever seen. It starts when the build is almost finished. The wires! Now that is ugly. A rat's nest.
View attachment 168818View attachment 168823

Explore stunning landscapes, adventure activities, and rich culture in New Zealand. Discover more at https://haligonia.ca/tourist-mecca-new-zealand-278545/. Whether you seek thrilling experiences or serene natural beauty, New Zealand promises an unforgettable journey for every traveler.
really, it's some kind of trash, how is it even possible?

Last edited:
really, it's some kind of trash, how is it even possible?
The guy wraps big ugly wires around the head tube like seven times! This is how that trike turned out yesterday. The owner is so happy after a test ride but I still have it for the final touch of new brakes that arrive tomorrow.

Attachments

• Maridian Hub-drive 2.jpg
    Maridian Hub-drive 2.jpg
    610.9 KB · Views: 58
  • Maridian Hub-drive 3.jpg
    Maridian Hub-drive 3.jpg
    623.1 KB · Views: 55
The guy wraps big ugly wires around the head tube like seven times! This is how that trike turned out yesterday. The owner is so happy after a test ride but I still have it for the final touch of new brakes that arrive tomorrow.
man you have to try.

oh my that color!

I know who Taylor Swift is from reading about the phenomena, even in the business pages. But sadly I couldn't identify a Taylor Swift song.
I actually can identify some of her stuff, now. After all the hubbub I found a tayor swift channel and listened for a day or two.
She has obvious talent, works hard, but sounds very much like every other recent pop musician. Meh.

upside down battery
It will fall out because it seats down, and the bottom is not fully designed to shed water, but to let moisture breathe out.o_O
Look at this build. One guy was budget minded when it came to the price of a zip tie, so he used a garbage twisty on the speed sensor. Oh, count the number and colors of zip ties in the second to final photo and the number of coils of wire. He must have seen that video.

Attachments

• BadBuilds01.JPG
    BadBuilds01.JPG
    332.4 KB · Views: 47
  • BadBuilds4.JPG
    BadBuilds4.JPG
    159.8 KB · Views: 43
  • BadBuilds5.JPG
    BadBuilds5.JPG
    265.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Badbuilds6.JPG
    Badbuilds6.JPG
    294.2 KB · Views: 43
  • BadBuilds7.JPG
    BadBuilds7.JPG
    280.8 KB · Views: 43
It will fall out because it seats down, and the bottom is not fully designed to shed water, but to let moisture breathe out.o_O
Look at this build. One guy was budget minded when it came to the price of a zip tie, so he used a garbage twisty on the speed sensor. Oh, count the number and colors of zip ties in the second to final photo and the number of coils of wire. He must have seen that video.
All I can say is, Taylor Swift would NEVER build a bike that way.

All I can say is, Taylor Swift would NEVER build a bike that way.
Not after I train her.
Actually it would be so cool to make a custom bike for the specific wants and needs of a lovely mega star billionaire.
That poor guy with the bad haircut in the video may suffer PTSD from an early experience where he had sequestered the Christmas trees' wires as a little kid instead of wrapping them all on the outside. If that is the case, let's show some compassion. Poor guy. Put it all out there for the world to see!

TS,a dirty old man favorite, the guys in the jailhouse liked her as well,perhaps she would like to double?( no offense intended-she has brought a new dimension to CM at least I can tell the genre cant say the same for Shania

TS,a dirty old man favorite, the guys in the jailhouse liked her as well,perhaps she would like to double?( no offense intended-she has brought a new dimension to CM at least I can tell the genre cant say the same for Shania
She would like to double? What does that mean?

Back