Just for fun...

She would like to double? What does that mean?
A unicycle is a single wheel. A double is a bicycle. A three-way is a tricycle. A freeway is anything four or more.

1704404859448.jpeg

This was fun today. I went to a friend's house who has a five-year old, bringing some yummy and healthy Chinese food. Her kid's rear wheel needed a true and brake adjustment, so I brought tools. I also gave him a 6'3" wide and 9' long 3-D Dragon Kite kit with an open mouth and a fishing rod to fly it with, to celebrate Year Of The Dragon. We hung the dragon off the livening room celling vent. His nanny/teacher joined us in the festivities. After fixing the kid's bike, with the kid playing with my tools, she noticed that the garage door was broken. That meant getting parts. On the way we met a clown who made a doggie balloon for him in the hardware store. We also got a lynchpin her husband lost and didn't know how to name, order, or find. And we saw lots of amazing plants at a garden center. Then we put a small flashing bike light on top of the dragon, so it looked like Godzilla flashing light out its mouth. They can't wait to fly it. Isn't it great to feel useful!

What is funny is that today in San Francisco for the playoff football game it will be warmer than in August for Giants baseball games with fans in layers, coats and wool hats.

1706476263236.jpeg

1706477481636.png

Last edited:
Yes. Nothing to see! No Biggy. Turned it off at first half at 24-7. What a total waste! Recall the 49ers of the early eighties? They could turn a game.

Back