Just for fun...

cult members
Now all Orange Man needs to do is to find a WMBA or NCAA player to use these shoes on the court. See if the shoe salesman can pull that one off. How much were the Rapists civil losses in two weeks? He is Putin on the Ritz.
Maybe the Shoe Salesperson will get some Curry stains on his tie if he tries. By the way, Sabrina is a goddess.

I also read (haven't verified yet) that there is a gofundme account set up to pay his legal fees and fines, and the money is pouring in...

I'm moving to Philippines.
Exactly! Where they do not have any dictators, or third world politics, personality family cults, or economic inequality. But lots of justice and opportunity for all without any corruption.

scientologist bigwigs set it up
I just read about it. He was not involved. It is just a licensing deal. The shoes don't even exist yet. It is all pre-order and no one knows exactly where they will be made, if ever. But expectations are being set for some time in July for shipping. Could be just another scam like Trump University. A buddy paid for a pre-order bike last April and still does not have it. He expected it last July.
1708366513561.jpeg

C'mon guys, can't we have one place where we don't have to think about Donald Trump?

I know it can be more therapeutic to laugh than cry about some things, and Lord knows he provides a lot of joke material. But out of mind is even better, and I'd prefer an EBR where he never comes up. Plenty of other places to ventilate.

Last edited:
I mostly agree, but sheesh, an alleged billionaire reduced to hawking gold-painted hightops is pretty funny.
Virtual gold plated high tops 😁.

Having said that, I have up all things Trump for Lent... Have to say an Act of Contrition now, dammit 🤪🤪🤪!

Last edited:
Elon's flamethrowers were more fun though.
Flamboyant Flaimer's who keep things packed tightly in the closet are the only market segment. Elton John did have a glamorous way with shoes and glasses. I wonder how many outwardly straight men in Idaho, Oklahoma, or Texas will display these shoes in a bar to attract favorable attention? Or, just in front of the mirror at midnight. No phobias here, just wondering about the marketing strategy & demographics. They are very Rocky Horror while dancing in a Speedo. Anybody want a red hat? I have an extra, it is new and I got it on closeout for $1 as a joke. A perfect pairing.

1708723437295.jpeg

1708723389446.jpeg

Last edited:
Back