Just for fun...

If Trump wins, I am emigrating. Chile Bolivia or Peru. I am not a white European.
I have had way too much trouble with thick straight brown head hair, eyebrows, and no beard or moustache.
When it comes to the white replacement mania, natives were here first!
I'm still working on my PM to try residency either in Italy, or the Canton of Ticino in Switzerland. I speak Italian, so either would work...PM's grandparents came from the Berner Oberland in Switzerland, so that might make it a bit easier. Already checked, and we meet the income requirements of both.

I'm still working on my PM to try residency either in Italy, or the Canton of Ticino in Switzerland. I speak Italian, so either would work...PM's grandparents came from the Berner Oberland in Switzerland, so that might make it a bit easier. Already checked, and we meet the income requirements of both.
If you and your husband ever move to Europe, expect my visit some day :)

A woman gets a flat every week and has me do a house call. It happened again today. I installed tire liners. I am beginning to suspect that she is sabotaging her own scooter so I will visit.

nubile youngish person
She smells like pee and has a rat infestation. They are fearless and will look at you a foot away. But she sure likes to talk while I work! I need to disconnect the brakes to drop the wheel and scooter tires are a bear to get off. It is a PITA. That is why I used MrTuffy, which she calls Mr. Stuffy, so I don't need to go back there again.

Art, she was one of those referrals from Mike's that I just mentioned. Thanks Mike's.

Last edited:
She smell like pee and has a rat infestation. They are fearless and will look at you a foot away. But she sure likes to talk while I work! I need to disconnect the brakes to drop the wheel and scooter tires are a bear to get off. It is a PITA. That is why I used MrTuffy, which she calls Mr. Stuffy, so I don't need to go back there again.

just man up and fix her flats.

She smell like pee and has a rat infestation. They are fearless and will look at you a foot away. But she sure likes to talk while I work! I need to disconnect the brakes to drop the wheel and scooter tires are a bear to get off. It is a PITA. That is why I used MrTuffy, which she calls Mr. Stuffy, so I don't need to go back there again.

Art, she was one of those referrals from Mike's that I just mentioned. Thanks Mike's.
stay off that pier!

Buried Alive .
They are not sane, but it is still better than anything at a Disney theme park.
1710775435646.jpeg

A friend went there for three days over the summer. He said that there were loads of people too large to walk who used mobility scooters to get to the front of all the lines.

I think that it is fun that a guy owes NY half a billion, so they will take his tower into receivership, rename it, and other properties because he can't pay.
Here are some contenders for the new name:
1) Chump Tower
2) Slump Tower
3) Jump Tower
4) Dump Tower
5) Frump Tower

Last edited:
Back