Juggernaut Ultra FS - Initial Impressions

LS3Miata

My Juggernaut Ultra FS arrived last night and I took it out for a short ride this morning and thought I would share some impressions.

• Time from order to receiving was only 9 days. This included sitting in customs over the weekend and Monday.
  • The box arrived in excellent condition with no damage.
  • Assembly took about 45 minutes and was very easy. I do need to find a manual for the rear damper as it is very soft, likely has no air in it. .
  • The bike is big. I knew it was a 19" frame when ordering it and while it will be fine, a 17" frame would be a better fit for me at 5'9".
  • The wheels and tires are slightly smaller than a conventional fatbike. The tires are 3.6" wide compared to a standard 3.8" wide. I will replace the Kendra's before winter comes as the tread would not be sufficient for snow riding. Hopefully a 3.8" tire will fit on the wheels.
  • Took it for an initial short tide this morning on a paved trail. Just for kicks I wanted to see how fast it would go throttle only and it hit 29 MPH :eek:
  • I'm hoping to hit a dirt trail this afternoon if the rain holds off.
  • Overall my initial reaction to the bike is very positive I certainly enjoyed my ride this morning and I believe I will greatly enjoy this bike.
After I've put some miles on it I will post comparisons between riding the Juggernaut and my other ebike, a CCS.

Brief update - I took it off road this afternoon on some local single track trails. OMG, I can't stop grinning, that is where this thing shines. It is going to be so much fun in the snow this winter:cool:

IMG_3983a.jpg

IMG_3984.JPG

IMG_3986.JPG

IMG_3989.JPG

Last edited:
Congrats ! It is a fun bike. I hit 33 yesterday into a wind. I have 3.5 inch Vtire speedsters inflated to 25 lbs, so that helps.

After I've put some miles on it I will post comparisons between riding the Juggernaut and my other ebike, a CCS.

I'm very curious to hear your comparison. The Juiced is kind of the strongest contender against the Biktrix right now. The 52V 19ah is a pretty big draw for me towards Juiced

My recommendations for biktrix

1. publish an actual geometry chart: see the big boys for examples: trek, specialized, giant, felt, etc.

2. offer different sizes. One size does not fit all.

3. continue to be responsive to your customers. it seems like you're doing a good job in this area.

Back