Got pulled over by cop.

I looked up laws here in Hawaii, yeah you can get a DUI riding bicycle on public roads.
Who wants to ride drunk anyway. I've smoked Vados then go riding but I ended up stopping many times to take pictures and 2 hours later in the ride I check my Google maps and only traveled 10 miles and feeling very hungry.
again vados are mentioned!

I looked up laws here in Hawaii, yeah you can get a DUI riding bicycle on public roads.
Who wants to ride drunk anyway. I've smoked Vados then go riding but I ended up stopping many times to take pictures and 2 hours later in the ride I check my Google maps and only traveled 10 miles and feeling very hungry.
5mph... that's vado slow motion

I woudnt get far riding drunk. But after a "hit" or two, my riding is very graceful.

I ride on military property most times.
Military Police stop me plenty times they make sure I don’t have any firearms.
Knife are okay.
It's a check point
I listened to monsieur Le Roc in slow motion.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240509_184203_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240509_184203_Google.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 36
I have ridden on the lawn and grounds around the US Capitol building in Washington D.C. a few times. First time, just after the Jan-6 kerfuffle, I stopped to talk to a bunch of U.S. Capitol Police gathered out front. They asked me if my bike could climb the steps of the Capitol Building? I said "yes", so they asked me if I could demonstrate. I told them "no thank you", as riding up and down Federal Building stairs in the District of Columbia was expressly forbiddeen by law. They said they'd "give me a pass". I thanked them for the opportunity but declined their offer, or entrapment. I think they were sincere, but my bike was not lawful (1,500 Watts, 35mph with throttle) so I didn't want to get it impounded if I got detained, ticketed, or arrested.

Last edited:
I didn't read all that.
Maybe you need to wrench on your lawn mower.^
"remember this"it takes all kinds" we are finally throwing the shackles of "old school" away in these parts,it died a protracted death like"jim crow".

Back