I rode it around the block, no one mocked me.

Chargeride

IMG_20240412_182939242.jpg

I've never heard of it, but I found this on YouTube,..

The last cartoon I remember was when my nephew watched Sponge Bob. That was over 25 years ago.

Last edited:
I'm guessing battery in a backpack.
All the cool kidz wear backpacks. 😂
Haha. I just keep mine in my helmet hanging from my handlebars. Only the coolerest kids. Members Only.

Oh kid shows. I gotta go off topic for a minute. Yo Gaba Gaba was ok. They always had an obscure band on like the Aquabats and others. Biz Marquee was often on there. IDKWTF DJ Lance did. I think he was an actual DJ. Way better that Barney.

I watched Beavis and Butthead, as well as Ren and Stimpy, simpsons (from the Tracey Allman show). Ninja turtles, Xmen, and Batman were also really great. Aeon Flux was a trip. Then I found MTV (when they actually played music). I WAS HOOKED!! Headbangers Ball, 120 minutes, Yo! MTV Raps, Music News with Kurt Loader and (s*it, I can’t remember her name). It was my favorite station.

Last edited:
Ren and Stimpy kitsch 50s US nonsense was just in a league of its own.
My friends said to me you have to check out the new barmaid at the local biker club.

I walked in and she was wearing a skin tight catsuit with a full size print of a hillbilly waving the American flag next to a pickup truck.

I got talking to her and she replied to me asking how she liked her job with 'Happy Happy joy joy.'

We dated for ten years and lived together for five until she ran off with the drummer from a band called Terrorvision.

Back