Bull grinder Evo vs Yamaha Wabash RT,

Matt786

Region
USA
I am trying to decide between Yamaha Wabash RT and Bull grinder Evo.

The Wabash RT is available for around $2900 ( comes with 5 yr warranty and extra battery ) and Bull Grinder Evo is for $2k

Please advice, I have rode Wabash RT, seems to be nice bike.

This is for fun and casual, sometime commute to work 18 miles each way.

Really appreciate any advice.

I am trying to decide between Yamaha Wabash RT and Bull grinder Evo.

The Wabash RT is available for around $2900 ( comes with 5 yr warranty and extra battery ) and Bull Grinder Evo is for $2k

Please advice, I have rode Wabash RT, seems to be nice bike.

This is for fun and casual, sometime commute to work 18 miles each way.

Really appreciate any advice.
They both are handsome bikes and the Wabash at 2900 seems like a decent price. The Bulls grinder Evo for 2k is a steal...

They both are handsome bikes and the Wabash at 2900 seems like a decent price. The Bulls grinder Evo for 2k is a steal...
Really appreciate, Bull grinder EVO used to be upward $4k
This is the listing from eBay

Thanks for reply

Really appreciate, Bull grinder EVO used to be upward $4k
This is the listing from eBay

Thanks for reply
The Bulls Ebay deal almost seems to good to be true. Looks shaky. The Seller has over 300 Ebay reviews yet only 3 are listed with random prices for the Bulls Evo. I would make sure Ebay will give you a full refund if the deal falls through. If they will give you that guarantee, buy it!!

Chainring on the Bulls looks pretty small. Maybe OK for offroad but your not going to like that for commuting . No way your doing 20mph on it, yet the 28 they list.

Chainring on the Bulls looks pretty small. Maybe OK for offroad but your not going to like that for commuting . No way your doing 20mph on it, yet the 28 they list.
Yeah, but for 2k with those components it would sure get you to and fro pretty comfortably-ok at maybe 18mph, but who cares.

Cannot beat that Yamaha ebike drive and battery system. The extra battery (1000 total wh's) and a 5 year warranty just makes it all the more a sweeter deal.

It looks like an older model with the gen2 speed motor. Those have a reduction gear inside(2.5x) so the chainrings are usually 18t or 20t.

They also list a full carbon fazua drive bike for $1999! If not for the many reported problems with the fazua system I don't think that I could resist.

Thank you all for awesome reviews really appreciate , the Yamaha Wabash RT is now down to $2800, the guy is a local bike shop, wants to get rid inventory so he offered even less with warranty and extra battery, so I will go with Wabash

Just one question, I am a newbie when it comes to e-bike rode only specialized and Yamaha for test drive both in a parking lot, I just want to know how it feels if you run out of whole battery and riding on your own, is it a lot of drag on the crank ?
Off note: I have specialized diverge ( aluminum)

Thanks again for input

That seems like an unbeatable deal if you wanted a spare battery anyway.
I ride my Yamaha PW-SE powered gravel bike with power off often when on flat or mild elevation roads. It rides like a normal pedal bike except for the extra weight inherent with an ebike, any minimal extra friction isn't noticeable to me.

That seems like an unbeatable deal if you wanted a spare battery anyway.
I ride my Yamaha PW-SE powered gravel bike with power off often when on flat or mild elevation roads. It rides like a normal pedal bike except for the extra weight inherent with an ebike, any minimal extra friction isn't noticeable to me.
Really appreciate your response

Those ebay prices on Bulls bikes went up unexpectedly just within the past week. The Alpine Hawk is now $2999 while the Grinder Evo is $2499. Not sure what prompted the price increase, especially since both are older (maybe discontinued) models? The Bulls website has been out of stock for these models for awhile. Anyone looking at the Motobecane eMulekick from bikesdirect.com?

Those ebay prices on Bulls bikes went up unexpectedly just within the past week. The Alpine Hawk is now $2999 while the Grinder Evo is $2499. Not sure what prompted the price increase, especially since both are older (maybe discontinued) models? The Bulls website has been out of stock for these models for awhile. Anyone looking at the Motobecane eMulekick from bikesdirect.com?
I think the Bulls were 2020 models

Back