How did you name your e-bike?

I asked my question Anna because my 18 mile ride with 1800 ft elevation gain ate 2/3 from my 500 Wh battery...
If only I started with a full battery! Were you using the highest assist?🚴‍♀️
We have the same battery.
p.s. I wasn’t actually riding 45 minutes... my ride would not save until I got into the house near the internet. Picky app. 😬.

p.s. I wasn’t actually riding 45 minutes... my ride would not save until I got into the house near the internet. Picky app. 😬.
That's why I got my Trance the downgrade to the RideControl EVO display ;) It was costly, the display is not waterproof but I cannot imagine riding without a display.

Were you using the highest assist?
I was riding in the PAS 2 (mine: Basic; yours: Eco) for large part of my trip. In rough terrain, I was sometimes in level 4 or 5 but that was for just half a mile. Riding uphill, I used the level 3. I sometimes used the level 5 for a short steep incline.

My feeling is I let my bike carry myself and my leg input is really weak...

I was riding in the PAS 2 (mine: Basic; yours: Eco) for large part of my trip. In rough terrain, I was sometimes in level 4 or 5 but that was for just half a mile. Riding uphill, I used the level 3. I sometimes used the level 5 for a short steep incline.

On my Intrigue, I have the same 5 Pedal assist modes as you but I tuned the bike to eco 50%, basic 75%, normal 125%, sport 250% and turbo %360... the data delay with the app is silly... I can be flying down a hill and the app might stay at 11mph... In bright light the ride Control buttons are hard to read. Smart assist is fun to use in strong headwinds but otherwise the Evo sounds like it is well worth the money. Thanks for sharing. 😉🚴‍♀️

I've gone from 236 down to 197 lbs since January! :D (Or, from 107 down to 89.5 kg).
And you are having fun, Stephan, while getting healthy! Even better. (I really enjoy your posts. Doubt I will ever visit your country but it is fun to learn about beautiful Poland.) I used to be a distance runner... three accidents ... needed a way to get cardio. I spent many months healing from shoulder surgery in 2018 watching Court riding ebikes and bought my first one as soon as my surgeon said yes! I am hooked. 🚴‍♀️

Stephan I rode the same hills yesterday on a full battery leaving it in turbo most of the time. 11.4 miles and 21% of the battery was used according to ride Control app. Ride Control unit said 1/5 used. 🚴‍♀️

I’m up 15lbs since getting my Trek Allant in May. For unknown reasons (and plenty of tests) I dropped from 225lbs in October to less than 190 in May. I’m feeling better now and will try to remain at 205.

Anna give us some more pics of the Mars Chameleon paint job on your cool bike please. I know that it is hard to get the awesome finish to show up in pics but if you take enough pics in different lighting you will get a few gems.
The color changes depending on the amount of light.... not great photos but here you go Steve! 🚴‍♀️
CD1B1988-F44C-4C69-9678-E39CB8E2829E.jpeg
1B6EFC86-8CD0-4A66-9D1E-2296B53E574A.jpeg

Thanks Anna , these show the colour much better but it still looks best in person.
I agree Steve. It is a chameleon. I am starting to like the color(s). I ride dressed up in bright attire when riding on the road because it isn’t very visible. I also use a Garmin radar which lets me know if cars are coming up behind me. That being said, I had my heart set on blue! The suspension is super on the trail and smoothes out some ridiculous pot holes on the road. Great investment all around. This bike is a joy to ride. 🚴‍♀️

Attachments

• 598B9FE0-77E0-4F79-BCEC-236E606118DD.jpeg
    598B9FE0-77E0-4F79-BCEC-236E606118DD.jpeg
    187.3 KB · Views: 298
I agree Steve. It is a chameleon. I am starting to like the color(s). I ride dressed up in bright attire when riding on the road because it isn’t very visible. I also use a Garmin radar which lets me know if cars are coming up behind me. That being said, I had my heart set on blue! The suspension is super on the trail and smoothes out some ridiculous pot holes on the road. Great investment all around. This bike is a joy to ride. 🚴‍♀️

Very nice looking bike, @Anna with a very unusual colour. Almost iridescent!

Back